Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Morning x what do u think of the ritz? Im a , a massive fan of salt n choc was really disappointed with those tho.

5lb wow !

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Loved it.. loved the saltiness with the chocolate. 9 syns though..
5lb may go up a bit after this weekend lol. Wont be long though

Oops! This was meant as a reply for someone who was looking for a lasagne sauce lol. No idea how it posted here! Is it obvious I'm new here? Haha! :eek:

Hey hon, how are you? Am trying to plan my week, considering the cod mornay on the website for tomoro evening altho not a huge fan of tomatoes so not sure! Thinking about the salmon tray bake minus potatoes in the new mag for tea and mayb buffalo chicken for Saturday evening Sunday hopefully a curry although that depends on not having to eat with the in laws.....

My mojo is a bit low today but am pushing on have had an afternoon nap which helped :eek:

Hey hon, how are you? Am trying to plan my week, considering the cod mornay on the website for tomoro evening altho not a huge fan of tomatoes so not sure! Thinking about the salmon tray bake minus potatoes in the new mag for tea and mayb buffalo chicken for Saturday evening Sunday hopefully a curry although that depends on not having to eat with the in laws.....

My mojo is a bit low today but am pushing on have had an afternoon nap which helped :eek:
Hey Sug.
im fine thank u.. getting excited about my friends birthday tomorrow. Our other friend has made cakes and im taking champayne.. and we have presents for her too which she has no idea about.. so excited. So we are going round to hers at one..
Ive not had time to look in my mag yet. I need to get another one as my mum took mine home with her.
Ive done sw kebab for tea with jacket potato and salad. With garlic mayo. Was lovely

I know jane and rozie.. 5lb.. that may go up this week slightly. But. I know I cant believe im nearly there.
It would of took me just under a year to lose 4 stone.. I mean im going to get to 10.4. Which will be 4 stone... so when I do get there ill know if im happy or not... but its very close x

That sounds like a fantastic birthday celebration!

Tray bake was nice did extra veg. Mag didn't have much in it that caught my eye tbh

Tea sounds delicious too. Am considering whether to have more noughts and crosses or a freddo had 6.5 syns so far today so could have something else but not sure which I fancy more. Wanted pops but they didn't have the bacon and cheese ones and the noughts and crosses aren't as nice

That sounds like a fantastic birthday celebration!

Tray bake was nice did extra veg. Mag didn't have much in it that caught my eye tbh

Tea sounds delicious too. Am considering whether to have more noughts and crosses or a freddo had 6.5 syns so far today so could have something else but not sure which I fancy more. Wanted pops but they didn't have the bacon and cheese ones and the noughts and crosses aren't as nice

I had that cadburys ritz thing earlier 9 syns.. that is high and unless its wine I dont normallt have something on its own with such high syns. But it wad nice.
I do like the noughts and crosses. I have brought pops but not had any.. They didnt last that long lol.
I love tray bakes. They are already done and quick and easy. Tea was nice. But I'd planned to have that tomorrow. So may do sticky chicken or balti. Or even sw pizza tommorow.. saturday will be a day off plan with it being my birthday on sunday.. we are celebrating it on saturday and sunday. But we will be out most if day and night on saturday..
Hopefully I take some photos if my and my friends tomorrow and put them on IG

Just had a fabulous afternoon. So overwhelmed honestly. Really wasnt expecting gifts for me as its my friends birthday today. But I did get gifts.. so love my friends.. sw has alot to give other than just weight loss.

Attachments

• 1396623339792.jpg
    1396623339792.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 64
I thought maybe I'd put what ive eaten today.
Breakfast sausages 3
Bacon. Eggs and hex b wholemeal cob
Chocolate homemade muffin 15 syns
2 champayne flutes
3 slices of nimble with low low on it. Amd thats it.
Tommorow wont be wrote down. Lol

Ill show u tomorrow ive left my bracelet downstairs.
We (mark and I) are shopping for hus presents to me tomorrow. So i should have another pandora bag lol. X X

ooooooooooooooo spoilt mare but so worth it Heather, have a lovely birthday eve day today your weekend sounds so lovely I may leave this page open so andrew can have a look n see how spoilt some fab ladies are lmao xxx

Had a lovely day. Had breakfast as normal. Had a chicken burger and fries at lunch. Walked in and walked out of krusty kreme.. couldnt do lol.. so we went to have a coffee on its own.
So Marks wallet took a battering today. He has a bead ftom Pandora. I gave hom a chose of 3. So don't know which one I have. Also got some dkny purfume and a lovely pink bag we searched and searched for lol
Will show u all my gifts tomorrow when I have them officially.

This little angel is what mu friends brought me. With 2 bottles of my favourite red.

Attachments

• 1396713611145.jpg
    1396713611145.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 54
Back