Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Happy birthday Heather xxxxxx

Happy Birthday! xx

Ive not been around much this weekend. And im getting ready to go out again tonight..lol.
Can't wait to be back on the salad tomorrow
It makes a change being off plan. But makes u feel sluggish and fat lol. Cant wait to eat clean again tommorow. Going to start 30 day shred I think this week. Or maybe take the dog for a run. Ill see just feel a bit unsafe where its flat as we are quite remote.
Mum upset me today. Will explain another day why. But she just didnt wish me happy birthday and I had to buy the presents for myself for her to give me the money back. She made no effort for me at all. Will go into detail tommorow.

Hmmm when you said you had your mother over for your Birthday weekend I did wonder if youd get thru without a faff ... spiteful bugger is all I got to say I have 1 son who who will send me a text rather than calling in with a card for any occasion but can manage to get here for his birthday easter or xmas gift I dont ever begrudge him a thing in fact he has more on the quiet as is not married and needs a hand now and again but not making the effort to pop into a cheapy card shop and actually making an effort really hurts but there you go he will know how it feels one day ... Hope you had SUPER FABBY DAY WITH MARK AND THE GIRLS spoilt rotten and ate loads of delish stuff cant wait to see your goodies xxx

Hmmm when you said you had your mother over for your Birthday weekend I did wonder if youd get thru without a faff ... spiteful bugger is all I got to say I have 1 son who who will send me a text rather than calling in with a card for any occasion but can manage to get here for his birthday easter or xmas gift I dont ever begrudge him a thing in fact he has more on the quiet as is not married and needs a hand now and again but not making the effort to pop into a cheapy card shop and actually making an effort really hurts but there you go he will know how it feels one day ... Hope you had SUPER FABBY DAY WITH MARK AND THE GIRLS spoilt rotten and ate loads of delish stuff cant wait to see your goodies xxx

No she didnt come for my birthday weekend. We popped over to visit her for an hour.. shes just very self centred and cares about herself. She isnt bothered about lauren and isabel either.
She rang the other day 8 times in 7 hours. I didn't answer the phone. Only once and it wasnt anything important.
Shes rang 3 times today. Not answeted it. And she knew we were going out sat and sun night and she rang. But I left my phone at home.
Had a lovely weekend anyway xc

And im back doing red today. I didnt even eat today till I was feeling hungry. So when I did I had berries and porridge.
Tea will be salad and prawns. Mixed with low low I think x

Good glad u had a fab weekend x I got prawns too im gonna do a big curry with them tho n salad x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good to hear you had a nice weekend. Once you've eaten everything you want to, it's really nice when you're back on plan isn't it?

sorry to hear about your relationship with you mum, I'm sure you've done this before but have you told her how she makes you feel?

Good to hear you had a nice weekend. Once you've eaten everything you want to, it's really nice when you're back on plan isn't it?

sorry to hear about your relationship with you mum, I'm sure you've done this before but have you told her how she makes you feel?

Hiya rozie.
Yes i have then she just turns it either back on me. Saying im being mean and she should be able to talk to me or say whats shes thinking or she will turn the tears on. And say she might not be around much longer. She had to have a scan on a problem she has a few months ago. She was telling everyone it was cancer and she'd be dead in a few months then people would be sorry they didnt help her. She is very dramatic and like I say self centred Trying to make me feel bad.. if she had a bf or a husband she wouldnt hardly contact me. And I am the only child and she has no other family.. anyway it turned out to be a flap that wasnt shutting properly in her eatophegos. Not cancer. I take what she tells me with a pinch of salt. As she will google conditions. Then the followinh week she has the symptoms for what ever it was
Very much an attention seeker. I think ive learned to live with it.x :(

Good glad u had a fab weekend x I got prawns too im gonna do a big curry with them tho n salad x

Actually I might do that too.. I have a lovely balti recipe but I normally use chicken. I can use prawns instead. Thank u my dear lol xx

Awww ya second pic didnt come up for me, I LOVE your bag was it from a chain store ? Im after a pink or a nice lime one x

What amazing presents. DKNY is my perfume too hadn't seen that on am v jealous! I have the green one and the light pink :)

Your mum sounds rather like my grandmother. Very difficult to be with and ultra demanding I sympathise very much!!

Back