Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Ooo can see now I love the heart charm its so dinky n lush, mim a dkny fan too green here my hubby s ex gave me a bottle for xmas one year my guessing it was def a regift cos she would never spend that much on someone u hate purposely lol im still wading thru a turkish copy at mo you would never tell the difference right back to my ironing x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I love dkny to I have the green one but have to be in the mood for that. Ive also had the light pink one last time. Think its blossom. And also gave the red one as gifts before. I had all intension in getting dolce by D&G but 62 pound for 50 ml.. hub would of paid it but I dont like being ripped off.
Happy with my gifts x
And as for my mum. She rang me earlier and I picked it up. She asked me what shall she have for tea. . How am I meant to know. Then she rang 3 times after that which I didn't answer..
Anyway great day back on plan. Had about 9 syns. So ok with that. Cant wait till Wednesday to start my week again lol.

You might be pleasantly surprised! Think my focus on speed and super speed has helped this week. Only had chicken and fish and only had super speed fruit not pineapple and mango and 10 syns seems to have worked for me too. Am hoping for a whole new number on the scales next week!!!

Started to 30 days flat tummy challenge today. And scales say 2 lb gain so hopefully get that down a little more for tommorow. Then after weigh in a full week on plan. No wine just low syns and red days. So I can get off what I would of put on over the weekend. I like how I can just get back to it. No plan to be off plan again until june. X

Salted caramel green tea- what company makes that heather?

I so so hope the scales are kind to me tonight.

I wish it was morning ready for weigh in.
Today I have had
Hex a milk
Hex a low low
Hex b wholemeal cob
Hex b weetibix
Breakfast. Weetibix and milk
Lunch. Salad and salmon with added low low
Tea
Wholemeal cob with beef. Salad. Mayo and noughts and crosses
Syns
Noughts 4.5
Mayo 0.5
Salad cream 0.5
Yog 0.5. Syns today 6

1.5lb up... ok with that as my scales 10.9.4. Class say 10.10.5. Ok with that. Its done birthday over. That 1.5lb will be gone this week.

Leader was a bit snappy and arsey with. Me today so had to have words with her. Will type out what was said xx

So she said I have the c.o.e coming and I need everyone on board. I dont want to hear u three chatting (me and my friends)while im doing imagine therapy.(which we dont unless its related to what she is saying) I pay a lot for ur sub to magazine. Blar blar. Ive been here for past 2 days getting everything set up. She wasn't letting me get a word in. So I let her talk then said. I come here to get weighed and do shop and meet with my friends. Which u don't get paid for so its not important to me. I come to meet with my friends and chat with the members here. I will do anything for anyone. But someone speaks to me like that. They are getting jack **** out if me. Why would I want to help someone who talks to me like you did without respect and snapping. Then she was very sorry she is very stressed. Been here 2 days. C.o.e coming blar.. I said yes sometimes we do talk through imagine therapy. And it may come across as rude. But there are children riding around on their bikes inside. Kids screaming. 2 of the leaders friends talk to. But because they sit behind u .u either ignore it or dont see them. Then she was very sorry. I think ur a great person. Sorry for how I spoke to u. Things are going to change that why im changing things now and getting things in place. I know its ur social time to. Girls can sit with u if u want to. Then everyone sits together at ten. If u had a problem why didnt u say so. I said because I did say and u bit my head off. What u should of done was text me. Or come to me soon as I came in. Explained what was happening asked me if that was ok. Not tell me what I was doing. I dont work for u..do u know worse thing.. I had my flat shoes on so she was taller than me. Made me feel a bit intimidated. But im fine. Thats basically that. If she has spoke to me when I went in and explained then everything would of been fine.. im not a yes woman. If I don't agree with whats said ill tell her xx
She has also emailed me saying sorry and she shouldn't bring her personal problems to class. And she doesnt cope with stress well.

The bit that I wrote down was on our own. When she came up to me and told me whatid would be doing and I said err well id rather not as I come here to be sociable too. That is when she raised her voice at me and said I have a buisness to run and I need u to do what ive asked. This is when I said I don't work for u. She said she would get someone else to do the shop.i said thats fine then do that. So she walked off. I went over to my friend and she said are u ok. I said shes just being arsy with me. Then the leader says heather if u have anything to say to me say it. I said well I was just telling A that your bring arsy. Leader then said shall we talk outside I said no im happy to talk here. She then said no let's go outside. Then.. the other conversion took place..there were about ten people at the time in class.

Back