Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Well done for standing up for yourself. She might be stressed, I get stressed at work but I don't take it out on customers I would be in trouble if I did. And you are in effect a customer. No excuse for that behaviour period

It makes you feel like you've done something or said something and I hadnt. I told me friends it hadnt bothered me as I dont want them to worry but it has. As I dont like to be kind of singled out. If I was being a b**ch I could report her. But I wont as she has said sorry. And im sure she will be careful how she speaks to me again.

How dare she. Oh my, heather if she had spoken to you like that in front of me I would have annihilated her.

The nerve and the cheek.

Listen, don't let her ruin your evening. Good on you for sticking up for yourself.

How dare she! Oh I'm so mad for you!

What a cow! You go to these meetings to make each other feel good and have a catch up not get moaned at for no reason. Well done for telling her what's what. I hate confrontation too, you handled it much better than I would have! xx

Thanks Sam. Makes me not want to go back. But like my best friends say the haters keep me motivated. !
And I will go back because im better than that.

Oh heather you have more patience than me, I would have reported her, how many other people has she spoken to like that and get away with it, stressed or no stress, like the others said its getting me mad just reading about it and we weren't there, well done for standing up to her. xx

Thsnk u Jane. I think sometimes im to nice for my own good. She said I should bring my personal problems and stress and take it out on you. But she did. If she does do it again I will report her

I think she will try and be too polite and act if everything between you and her are fine just for her boss, don't give her the satisfaction. xx

Red day
HEA MILK
HEA CHEESE
HEB 2 WEETIBIX
HEB B FREE WRAP.
breakfast 2 weetibix and milk
Lunch. B free wrap pizza with ham chritzo (3) with salad
Tea salad. Spag bol without the spag. 2 freshly laid eggs today
Glass of red. Not a full glass last of the bottle (8)
Extra light may0 (0.5)

Thinking of doing a red tommorow but then again ill use 200g new pots on red.
Took mark over to Lincoln today to camp with his buddies for the weekend. Ill pick him up on Monday.
Im taking girls to cinema tommorow to watch divergent.

Having another red day. Ive Been 14/15 syns each day. No wine today. Going to be sooo careful need my scales to lose that 1.5lb I put on last week.. so plan is reduce syns. Reduce cals put still stay full. Think im going to use 200g new potatos as hex b. But ill see as day goes on.
Taking my gorgeous girls to cinema today to watch divergent taking grapes with me to munch on.
Film was fantastic most definitely watch again.
Alpen light bar 3 syns.1 piece of chrizo 0.5 so far
Salad. Free pork shoulder. 200g new potatos. Free cottage cheese.
Leaving syns at 3.5 I think x

Last edited:
Ive sent an email to my leader telling her I wont be doing shop any longer as I just want to come. Get weighed and chat with friends and other members.
I told her to give the magazine subscription to person who is going to do shop from now on.

Well done. I do the shop but if my c upset me I would also stop def cuts down chatting time! I do it because I like her not for the mag which I would buy regardless!!

Exactly. I never knew she gave me subscription because of me doing the shop I thought I'd won it in a raffle at christmas party.. and tbh one pound nintyfive every other month isnt breaking the bank is it. I would buy it anyway. She tried to make me feel gulity about taking it. Anyway email has been sent. Im not helping any longer

Back