Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Well what a few days youve had Heather only a tidgy gain so you must have done fab after the weekend..... Soon be off again!!!

What a complete and utter cow!! Now I know all about the people behind the scenes and they are back biting KINIVING (how the heck do you spell that ) attention seeking from their superiors as its all who knows who with slimming world, but what gives her the right to speak to you who she should class as a friend after all this time especially as your doing the shop...as a favour to her and no doubt helping and advising other members via the shop, I agree with every one of the girls I wouldn't have reported her either mind, but I did do exactly th same as you and removed myself from social team I went back to sitting in group turning up 40 mins later and leaving an hour earlier and gaining back my Saturday morning, I have known my slim world group for about 5 years and 90% of them weighed and advised them and shared life events with them all for years but the minute I dared walk out of slim world theyve not spoke to me since I have found it can be a very cut throat enviroment when deep down the consultants really are there to earn money sell stock and get new members in and keep us there as long as possible lol good for you Heather for going back over the side I hope you get to goal super quick and dont have to pay her a penny very very soon !!!

Thanks karen. Well I totally agree with u about it being quite cut throat and how she is.
Well she replied to my email said thanks for all the help and that she understands I prefer to be more socialble. She really needs to keep me on side though. Im keeping the emails. Just in case I ever need them. Wont be long before I dont have to pay. Or my friend who is also nearly at goal. She will hate that ha.
Love the support on here.
Not nice of the people in your group to turn their back on you. Some people are just not worth the time of day.

Use that as determination to get to target as soon as you can- so you don't have to pay!

You should actually keep a personal log of what happened. Even it it's a copy and paste of what you typed here x

Red day today.
Hea milk
Hexb 35g porridge
Hea
Hexb wholemeal cob
With tuna and mayo (1) lettuce. Pickled onions noughts and crosses (4.5) slpen light bar (3)
Tea will be sticky chicken (1)
And salad.
Will update later again

Morning flower, hope the weather is gorgeous with you too well I dont know about gorgeous but suns out here but im sat at pc under a fleece lol, whats on the menu for today I have decided to try and go low carbs tues and wed as I seem to be eating lots of bread again it worked for me last week so fingers crossed... Hope you have a lovely day whatever your doing x

Morning chicken. . Suns out here to but still feels cold. Car went in for m o t today. Thank god it passed. Paid some bills. Done a bit of shopping. Cleaned the house. Bathroom is sparkling. I dare the next person to go in and make it a mess.
Food today prawn salad at lunch. Rivitas at tea time. Fingers crossed I lose birthday weekend 1 and half x

Lost half. Bit rubbish but its half off plus star week.
Going to do some express this week. Going to try and relax a little. My friend says im being obsessive about losing weight. Errr hello I am I said to her.
Be on plan butdo best I can to relax

Last edited:
I say do alternate between the 3 plans and see did that helps this week.

Well done for losing half. It's still a loss. So irritating, it takes us a week to put on but weeks to lose it!

I know rozie. Going to give s express a go for as long as I can. Im hoping this will give me a push. Gone a bit crazy today with syns. But will reduce them doing s express. X
Getting so close I can see the end but I think this is the hardest part

Had my 1st s express day.
Breakfast hex a milk hex b 35g porridge-berries-banana and an apple.
Missed lunch as had breakfast later
Tea time
2/3 plate superfree. Brussells. Carrotts and brocelli. On my free part I had batch lors rice with river cobbler.
Supper I had 0% activa yog with 2 alpen light bars as my second hex b.
No syns today.

I say do alternate between the 3 plans and see did that helps this week.

Well done for losing half. It's still a loss. So irritating, it takes us a week to put on but weeks to lose it!

I agree with Rozie it takes us sometimes days or a week to put on buts weeks to come off, well done on your loss it will come off heather and you will have a good loss this week but mine the easter egg's. xx

I agree with Rozie it takes us sometimes days or a week to put on buts weeks to come off, well done on your loss it will come off heather and you will have a good loss this week but mine the easter egg's. xx

No easter eggs in this house my teens prefer money. To many cals they say in chocolate eggs. And im not that fussed about chocolate. I have to be in the mood for it. So easter doesnt both me

Another s express day.
breakfast hexa-milk-2 weetibix-banana and satsuma.
Lunch
Greek salad-toms, onion, cucumber, hexa 45g feta cheese, red peppers.
Tea will be
Brocelli-brussels-carrots-river cobbler and batchlors rice.
Snacked on carrots so far.

Syns..

Just realised that I had batchelors rice thinking it was free like on ee. Because im doing s express i have to take the highest syn. Oh bugger 21.5 syns for the whole pouch... well I didnt have the whole bit today. I had half yesterday too. So calling it 11 each day.
See what 1 days on s express has done when I jump on the scales in morning. Lolx
Snacked on carrotts and pineapple

Last edited:
Want some advice please.
Ive been doing s express for 2 full days and not seen a difference in the scales.
How long do u girls normally do it for??
And what kind of loss do you get??
Going to carry on today though.
Bern having veg past 2 days so swapping to salad today.

Any help and advice please xx

Keep at it. You may not see the results instantly but over the week you will lose. Don't look at the scales until Monday and see what happens x

Thanks rozie xxx
Todays food.
breakfast.
Hexa milk hexb 35g porridge with berries and a banana.
Lunch.
Salad 2/3 of a plate with steamed salmon mixed with hex a low low.
Snacks bananas and satsumas also hexb 2 aplen light bars.
Tea.
2/3 plate salad. With jacket potato and sticky lovely chicken. And healthy living cottage cheese with sweet chilli in it.
Syns
Honey from the sticky chicken 2 Syns
Mouthfull of marks ale 2.
That's syns for today.

I wouldn't suggest doing too many SE Days though. I'd find it really difficult x

Think ill just do tommorow and do red days monday and Tuesday. That way I have done 4 days s express and 2 red.
Do u think that sounds ok rozie?
Tbh u have to think about everything u put in your mouth. Which is good as it makes u think again rather than getting blasé about it.

Back