Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hey hun, I get mixed results with SE. Sometimes I see a loss quickly and then others I don't really much of a difference until the evening of WI. I think with any change, your body takes a while to catch up. My body seems to be very slow at realising when I've been really good but super quick at realising when I've even looked at syns!!

Happy Easter xx

Hey hun, I get mixed results with SE. Sometimes I see a loss quickly and then others I don't really much of a difference until the evening of WI. I think with any change, your body takes a while to catch up. My body seems to be very slow at realising when I've been really good but super quick at realising when I've even looked at syns!!

Happy Easter xx

Ha. Same as mine sam. ! Ill carry on today then do red monday and tuesday.

So today ended on an ee day.
Hea 40g feta hex b wholemeal cob
Breakfast
Sausage 2.5 bacon. Baked beans. Wholemeal cob.
Lunch
Greek salad plus feta
Tea
Steak. Peas.sw wedges.
Syns
Noughts and crosses 4
Milky way 5
Sausage 2.5
Roulade 0.5
12 syns for the day.

Red day today
Breakfast.
Hexa milk hexb 2 weeitbix
Lunch
Hexa low low hexb 3 rivita
Tea
Brocelli.brussels and chicken with gravy
Syns
1 rivita 1.5
2 alpen bars 5
Lolly 2.5
Gravy 3
Noughts 4.5
Total ... 16.5

So been on my scales this morning.
Not moved all bloodly week. Why isnt it moving?
Doing another red today. Just going have salads.
I thought the scales maybe kind as ive really shook my meals and hex up this week.

Think you could be trying to hard, have you drunk any water heather they say that helps, you are doing really well, it will come off you are so near. xx

Think you could be trying to hard, have you drunk any water heather they say that helps, you are doing really well, it will come off you are so near. xx

Hey jane. I do drink water but I dont over drink it. As I tend to keep hold of it. Then it gives me water retention.

Thanks Jane just half pound again.
Leader has asked me to fill sas logs out so she can send them to her nutritionist. See what might be stopping a bigger loss.

Thanks Jane just half pound again.
Leader has asked me to fill sas logs out so she can send them to her nutritionist. See what might be stopping a bigger loss.

That's a good idea at least you will know why, but well done on your loss its still coming off x

No rozie just normal rushing around. !
Least its coming off.
Cant wait for tea making sw balti and sw chips.
Just frustrating when I trying so hard.
So this week im doing ee. Wont be to hard on myself and can have a little bit more lee way... see how we get on. As long as its not a gain.

Why don't you start some walking. Either you're eating too much (which you're not) or you're not burning enough. Do some exercise this week to see if that helps x

It could help.! Tried upping my exercise before and drinking green tea. Not sure if im helping or hindering.
But ill see what nutritionist has to say. No im defiantly not eating to much. I think sometimes I dont eat enough. Also I only has 56 syns this week. But leader didnt seem to say anything about that.

So today is an ee day
Breakfast=
Hexa-milk-35g porridge-berries
Lunch= tuna. Salad . extra light mayo (1)
Salad included lettuce, toms, cucumber.
Tea= burger in a bowl from the fakeaway book. And salad and sw potato squares
Syns= mayo (1)
Cherry alpen light (3)
Sauce from burger in a bowl (1)

76 syns left for the week.

Last edited:
Back