Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Another ee day today.
Hex a milk hexb 2 weeitbix and a banana
Lunch
3 sausages (3) baked beans. Bacon. Mushrooms and egg.
Bite of cake lauren made (3)
Tea will be chicken salad and maybe a 0% yog later.
Leaving today on 6 syns leaving 70 for rest of the week.

Made this today. 1st thing ive made besides buntings
1398531730800.jpg
And the back

Attachments

• 1398531753049.jpg
    1398531753049.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 67
Hey leah xx
Lovely to see u back.! Hope ur doing ok. And in a better place. Sometimes life isnt easy babe. Just hold on for the ride you'll get there x
Are ur girls back at school tommorow

Im glad u are back on track. Kind of gives us control back doesnt it.
Missed our little chats too.
Yes lauren and isabel go back tommorow to. Ive enjoyed them being off. Its so much more relaxed.
tried getting isabel tickets 2 go and see The Vamps in sheffield in sept. They went on sale yesterday morning and sold out within minutes. Couldnt get any tickets. Every time I went to put them in my basket they'd been sold.
We go to see little Mix in sheff on may 25th.
Have u got holidays planned yet?

Im glad u are back on track. Kind of gives us control back doesnt it.
Missed our little chats too.
Yes lauren and isabel go back tommorow to. Ive enjoyed them being off. Its so much more relaxed.
tried getting isabel tickets 2 go and see The Vamps in sheffield in sept. They went on sale yesterday morning and sold out within minutes. Couldnt get any tickets. Every time I went to put them in my basket they'd been sold.
We go to see little Mix in sheff on may 25th.
Have u got holidays planned yet?

Yeah it does and i always feel better in control.ive enjoyed girls been off too no rushing about its so much more chilled one of my girls has got a new teacher so was quite nervous this morning bless her didnt want to leave her. Thats crazy how fast theyve sold out ooo i like little mix thatll be fun for you all. I havent planned anything yet i should really get organised because they drag otherwise xxxx

Scales where up 2lb this morning. I did have a coupke if mug shots yesterday.
But im still within my syns.
Had jacket potato at lunch time. Having chicken and bacon salad for t.
So..hoping the scales shift bu Wednesday getting so fed up with half pound losses.

You are going to be fine on Wednesday heather you are definitely going to have a loss, have you done anymore on your sewing machine. xx

You are going to be fine on Wednesday heather you are definitely going to have a loss, have you done anymore on your sewing machine. xx
Yes I made another cushion today.
And tonight im preping to make a square door stop.
I am wanting to have a go at a dress I think !

Definitely try and watch the sewing series it was fantastic and I can't sew, saw it last year and this year, you will find it interesting xx good luck with wi tomorrow xx

I forgot about the sewing programme again
Ive left myself a note to watch it.

My scales say 1lb up. Annoying when ive been. On plan for 7 days.
So im thinking reduce the size of my meals. Which it rubbish really when most if my meals consist of salad.
Never mind. New week

Back