Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hey guys.
I wont be around much for next week or so. Been to class today and put 1 and half pounds on.. This is with being on plan all week and still within my syns.
I was really upset. I still am. I have such alot of support from my husband and my friends and u guys on here. But my leader has asked me not to write anything down this week try to take pressure of myself.
Then to top it all I have a lovely samsung s4 I got in november. I just dropped it and smashed the whole screen. So really upset not good day for me. I know it isnt a big deal but to me it is.

I will be back but need to feel better about things xxx.

Sorry to hear about your gain and your awful day, it won't be the same without you, concentrate on your sewing and forget about sw and when you come back show us the dress you are going to make, thinking about you xx

I hope you find your beautiful/positive smile real soon sweets. Take some time to relax and feel better. Big hugs xxx

Awwww heather sweetheart i can understand why that would be so frustrating our bodies can be a pain in the bum sometimes please dont give in i know you can do this luv youve been a such an inspiration to me you really have your always there for me and ill be here when you come back lovely xxxxx

Last edited:
I hope you see this.

Have a week off plan. Go eat whatever and however much you want to.

Then go on plan after that x

Awwwww our little smiley flutterby, this bloody plan can be so frustrating sometimes alongside life a week off will do your body the world of good im sure a total shuffle of foods is whats needed and plenty of cuddles from Mark and the girls come back when your ready and feeling more upto it xxx

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you all know im doing ok. Still sticking to plan. Think its set in my brain now. All ive been doing is writing my syns down. Just so I dont go over them. Not had time to get my phone mended yet. Will go to town on Tuesday for that.
Well today I went for an assessment^ interview day at a IT company. I was applying for IT customer service help desk. Well I have received an email saying I have the job and that I can start on 12th may. They will ring me on tuesday with all the details. But yeah I got a job. So pleased. Its 9 till 3 monday to Friday. So hours are perfect. Quite looking forward to it. Its just change and im a little apprehensive about change. But everything will be ok. I know it will
I wont be able to go to my group any more after this Wednesday. As its a morning group. Ill try to get to the later group but it may not be possible as mark will need the car to get to work.
So ill talk to my leader see what she suggests. I know what im doing with sw. But would of loved to stay until I got my target weight. Anyway ill see what she says.
Just wanted to share the past few days with you all xx. Be back again soon xx

Whoohoo Mrs ! I'm so chuffed for u heather and just what u need all round youl be fab I just know it... X x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay yay yay!!!!! That is fabulous news! So so pleased for you. My job means I can't make my class either anymore tricky times huh, but well done!!! xxx

Thank u everyone. Sam. Karen. Claire. Jane. Rozie. Leah. Pippa
Thank u for u support on my mini melt down

Ok so I need ideas what I can take for my lunch besides pasta and salad.
Not sure I'll have micro wave access so something quick but filling.
What do u guys take?? X

Hi Heather so pleased for you why don't you go to target on Wednesday you still have 3lb either way to play with then you can concentrate on your new job well done by the way.
food wise pasta salad, quiche, and soup a good one in a flask. xx

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you all know im doing ok. Still sticking to plan. Think its set in my brain now. All ive been doing is writing my syns down. Just so I dont go over them. Not had time to get my phone mended yet. Will go to town on Tuesday for that.
Well today I went for an assessment^ interview day at a IT company. I was applying for IT customer service help desk. Well I have received an email saying I have the job and that I can start on 12th may. They will ring me on tuesday with all the details. But yeah I got a job. So pleased. Its 9 till 3 monday to Friday. So hours are perfect. Quite looking forward to it. Its just change and im a little apprehensive about change. But everything will be ok. I know it will
I wont be able to go to my group any more after this Wednesday. As its a morning group. Ill try to get to the later group but it may not be possible as mark will need the car to get to work.
So ill talk to my leader see what she suggests. I know what im doing with sw. But would of loved to stay until I got my target weight. Anyway ill see what she says.
Just wanted to share the past few days with you all xx. Be back again soon xx

Awwww this is fantastic news heather you should be so proud and can be something else to focus on because i think slimming can take over your whole thoughts i think the plan is amazing but sometimes its easy to think.lf nothing else. So glad to hear from you gutted i missed you on here xxxxx

Back