Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Thanks leah. Yes totally agree that sw is a great eating plan. And I plan to carry on. But it does consume your life.
What I plan to do is go to class on wrdnesday morning.. then put 3 weeks holiday in. Go on the 4th week in the evening. Im hoping by then I would of got down to ten stone 4. And set my target then. That would make me happy as that then will be 4 stone off.
Ill still be around. But I can give u my whats app number to keep in touch any time xx

Good Luck hun :)

Are you going to find another group or go it alone? x

Well im going to have a 3 week holiday and still stick to plan. What im hoping for is that I would of reached target by then so I can get my target award and my 4 stone award.
I will try to get to the evening group when I can. But as mark works nights he'll be going to work sometimes as I get it. So see how I get on.
But still sticking to it. Setting my target at 10.4. Thats 4 stone I would of lost. I will be happy at that 1. I want a little more but happy taking target at 4 stone as that is some achievement.
And ive seen a bag I absolute need before I start work... fingers crossed I may get it. But I still have to get the glass mended on my phone.

Attachments

• 1399407288624.jpg
    1399407288624.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 60
You've done amazingly well and 4 stone is a mega achievement!! You can always see how you go/feel with 4 stone for a while and lower later if you want to. That's what I'm planning to do. Keep at 10st and enjoy a few weeks and then go from there :)

You totally need that bag. I saw it in RI the other day, its beautiful. New bag for a new job...maybe new shoes too ;) xx

4 stones is an amazing achievement. What does mark think of your results?

Love the bag!

Mark is so proud of me. I had a text from him the other day while he was at work saying how proud he is of me
Nearly made me cry. Actually it did make me cry. Had a bit of an emotional week. But I feel myself again now xx

Totally agree sam. New bag. New shoes lol. I might be pushing it with new shoes. I scraped racing strips down side of our car today. Its on marks IG .. I was trying not to touch the car next to me in multi storey. But ended up scraping side of car on big concrete post. Whoops a daisy

Ooo I love that bag too, im on the hunt for a nice one I had a fab one from Ri for my birthday off son but its too posh and huggge lol good luck tomorrow x x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a lovely small bag for my birthday if only id known about getting a job.. think I need to hunt for it today find out which store it is in near me or order it online

My scales say 10.6 and half. So see what class ones say

Lost 4lb. Taking me to 10.7

Ive set my target at 10.4. So I will get that next time I go in 3 weeks (4th June I think. Ironic as thats a whole year when u started. ) 4 stone award and target !

Lost 4lb. Taking me to 10.7 Ive set my target at 10.4. So I will get that next time I go in 3 weeks (4th June I think. Ironic as thats a whole year when u started. ) 4 stone award and target !

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!! So so proud of you Hun!!!!!

Wow 4 stones in a year?! Isn't that something to be proud of?! Yes!!!!!

Amazing your just fab and MY INSPIRATION X X well done lovely x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank u all of u. Xxxx. So im just going to write down my syns and try to relax a little without being so focused to get to target. Xx

Back