Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Not sw related.
Look at my new bag for work

Attachments

• 1399541884218.jpg
    1399541884218.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 73
Ooooooooohhhhh I got bag envy ! Iv seen a nice one in yours it looks lush in book so going bto take hubby for a look hes buying it ive just informed him lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooooooohhhhh I got bag envy ! Iv seen a nice one in yours it looks lush in book so going bto take hubby for a look hes buying it ive just informed him lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha love it.!! My hub told me to order last night and I was like no its to much. I was told I had to get it. So I gave in lol

Love your bag heather can I ask where you got it from, its going to be lovely taking it to work xx

Ha. Rozie your such a joker lol but thankyou.
Jane the bag is from River Island.
I havent told my husband yet. but im going to need some new heels to soon. They can be my 1st week at work present like Sam said the other day, Fab idea Sam im rolling with that.lol
Im so lost without my phone so if any of you follow me on IG thats why im quiet as my phone is at the menders should have it back by tuesday i think, Feel like my right arms been cut off.

I know what you mean hubby said I'm never off mind, I agree with the others definitely need to kit yourself out for your new job. Good luck for Monday. x

Good luck tomorrow flower, knock them dead xxxxxx

Ahhhh thank you all my lovely ladies. x bit aprehensive but i know ill be fine. Ill let you know how i get on. Ill be so pleased to get my phone back its killing me not having it.
Been shoe shopping today Sam lol didn't find any that took my fancy so going to have a look on line.
Thanks again everyone .x

sorry guys forgot to come and tell u how id been getting on. Its because i normally come here on my phone so I've always got u with me lol should be back by Friday.
Love having a job and love getting up and going. This week is mostly classroom based going through what the company does health and safety, security and so on. Cant wait till next week i get assigned a buddy and i get learning. Which i cant wait for. There are 7 other new starters so at least Im not alone.
Just wanted to say hi. And im still here.. No weigh day tommorow as im at work and cant get for a few weeks in the evening. But still on plan.... of course lol x

Glad your first day went well heather. How are you feeling when you get home from work? Is the commute long?

The drive to work takes about 25 mins. Longer on a monday as the traffic is manic. But im really enjoying it. Just finished my weeks induction. And have been on the service help desk for most if the day. So for the next week ill be assigned a buddy who will train me what to do when we get a call on the service desk. What we have to say what we have to asl. How to fill forms out etc. So looking forward to it. Excited About going live on my own. But that maybe a month or so. But its so nice getting up in the morning and taking girls to school then driving to work. Only down side is my husband is at work from 3.30pm this week so as soon as I get in he is off to work. So hardly seen him this week. So looking forward to the weekend with him. And he starts later next week.
Still been sticking to sw. As I want that target award.:D

Back