Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Just wanted to share this recipe with you. Its sw egg custard. Its so nice. But no pastry im afraid

Attachments

• 1401122963566.jpg
    1401122963566.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 60
My scales say 10.6 at class that would be 10.6 and half
2.5lb to focus on till my 4 stone award.

2.5lb in 2 weeks. Sure I can do that. Had some chocolate tonight. Back to it again 1st thing.!

Just to let you all know my lexie cat has come home after 13 days out. She was waiting for my husband as he came home after his night shift. She had a limp and is very thin. Ive taken her to the vets and they examined her and said for her to rest and see if there is an improvement bu monday. They think she either sprained it. Or its bruised. Think someones kicked her. But shes home and safe now. Xx

:D :D this is such happy news poor little girl. You must be so relieved. I'm sure your tlc over the wknd will help her get better quickly xx

Thank u !!! Shes spent all day with isabel sleeping. Eating and purring lol so pleased shes home Rosie isnt to sure about her being back though

I had a few moments of panic this morning belle wasn't waiting by the French windows when I got up but it was 8:30 which is v late think she had gone to find some fun!!

Am returning clothes this morning went a bit mad before we went away so getting £60 back to spend on garden tho do want more shoes and necklaces :eek:

When my cat went missing for 5 days when she came back my other cat sniffed noses then batted her as if to say how dare you worry mum. They are so funny aren't they?

So I tried a fast day today. Pmsl it was ok at work as I only took what I could have fruit and yogurt. When I got home I was proper hungry. And when u have to cook 3 other people dinner and do 4 pack lunches before u eat urself is a bit mean. So I snacked on bananas and carrots.
Amd for tea I had brocelli. New potato's and roast chicken breast with a bit of chicken gravy. Was yummy. Dont think I was very good at fasting. Lol. Nevermind

No having to do all that on a fast day isn't good! I don't even cook for myself I just heat something up, not sure what that will be tomoro but I don't think I could cook!!

Back