Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

So busy morning
Not having a breakfast as such just had a yogurt as mum is making dinner today she asked what I wanted and I just said chicken salad that way I save my Syns and can have something I want more later.x hope u all have a good day.

Thanks Roziee. I'm back to it. Determined to see 10 stone on them scales by my holidays x

Have a lovely day Heather xx

Oh my Jane I did know you were meeting him and his family to. Bet you have had to save all year for that. I'm not surprised you can't wait I'd be excited to. X

I am so excited heather, Chris got me the meet and greet ticket for Christmas but I brought the evening show tickets for me and my daughter in Oct when they came out, this is our second time been to see him, but first time to get to have a photo taken and meet him and his family. xx

Had another good day. Had salad and mums although she did want to feed me pork pie potato croquet and full fat mayo and coleslaw. She has no idea at all about sw.
Had salad and a jacket potato with a wholemeal cob. For my tea. I have sw crisps in the mircowave as I type. So hope scales are kind again in the morning

Hi Heather well done to sticking to a sw meal at your mums, and goodluck with wi tomorrow. xx

I hope WI is kind to you my love.

Love mums. They have no concept of healthy eating most of the times! Lol my mums really supportive but if she knows I'm having a wobble she'll feed me everything under the sun haha just her way of showing she loves me haha

Scales are very nice this morning
10 stone 5. Happy happy.. 1 lb to go for my 4 stone. Only 5 lb to go for my holiday target.
Red day today for me.
Really don't fancy work today. 1st time I've been working while girls are off for 6 weeks school holidays and marks been away all weekend and comes home today while I'm at work . never mind things we must do.
Weetibix for breakfast
2 apples and ww crisps and wholemeal cob for lunch.
Not sure about tea yet.
Will catch up later with all my lovelies

Your right Roziee. Lol my mum is a feeder to she loves to feed everyone. Not always the healthiest of foods though.

Love the scales well done:D

That is rubbish having to work while the girls are off we were so lucky mum worked in a school so she was always off with us

Hope work flies by so you are quickly home with your family have a good day xx

Thanks chicken we were so slow today at work. But was ok. Came home to flowers which was lovely.
I've had chicken salad for tea and having a bag of fish and chips later. With a nice cup of coffee.

So today I'm. Doing another red day now it seems to of kicked started my loss again
Weetibix and banana
Wholemeal cob with lettuce and extra light mayo. Ww crisps.2 apples.
Tea will be salad with simply pork from tesco which is syn free.
Just arrived at work so another long day ahead catch up later

How was work today heather? You coping with the heat?
Hiya rozie yes work is good this week. I won't say the Q word but it's been very steady this week. Which I like lpl.
We have air con but it's not brilliant but at least it works.
I like having my own desk and pc though

Back