Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

So the weekend hasn't been fully on plan. I've been on. Plan here and there. So tommorow is a new day another red week planned. Lots of salad. Lots of healthy meals also lowering my Syns aa much as I can. I'm going to think about what I put in my mouth before I reach for the fridge. This week is going to be a good week... and it's the weekend I have to have extra will power which I will have as I will plan what we will eat before Saturday and Sunday comes around again. So
............line drawn. .........tommorow is a new day.......
Grrrrrr got to go.in an extra hour early to so.in for 8 am tommorow will take breakfast with me x

So breakfast
Fruit topilis yogurt. 0.5
Lunch
Salad with light mayo 0.5
Alpen light bar 3
Ww crisps 3
Tea Salad with chicken and low low (hexa)
As up to now

Hi Heather what do you think of the Fruit topilis yogurts not bad for 0.5syn, i love them better than normal yogurts ? xx

Yes Jane they are lovely.!! Just the right amount of sweetness you need in the evening I think x
Weather looks very cloudy today.
I'm taking lauren shopping to meadow hall once I finish work. Gets her out and she loves shopping and gives me a chance to pick up some school stuff for her.
Doing another red day
I'm never as bloated when I do red.
Will have my hexbs for breakfast and lunch. I'm making spag bol for tea but ill have that with salad and not spaghetti.
Right I best get my bum moving for work..
Just heard on the TV that salad is more salty than hamburgers ffs ill have to wait and watch that !!
Have a good day and good luck to all of you that weigh in today

So tried hard all week but last night had a bit of tyrell popcorn. Smarties and a little dairy milk bar. Oh well. 4 days to weigh in. Fingers crossed I can get back down to 10 4 and half. 2 lb.? Don't think my anniversary meal helped and also been taking a wholemeal cob for work everyday this week as last week I took salad. Which I will be doing again next week. Every week is a learning curb. Plan to be super good over the weekend and still stick to red. I will be 10 stone in 4 weeks I can do this just need to plan my lunches at work I think. X
Right last day of the week at work.
The zoom to Newcastle to pick isabel up after her week away. Think she is going to be sad to leave her friend. She isn't happy either that mark is coming with me to pick her up. This means she has to sit in the back and not have her rubbish music on as he won't listen to it lol. Never mind be nice to see her. Even though she more than likely be moaning within.less than an hour of being home x

I find if I plan nice lunches I do much better! I want to have a good wknd as I am away with my mum next week and I feel a good wknd will really help!

Have a good journey :)

Hi Heather, i'm going off salads but love soups, have you not tried taking soup to work, Have a good weekend xx

Sat at Wetherby services waiting for isabel this is what I have around me and I'm hungry. Good girl has a banana and apple in the car
1406910587435.jpg1406910616625.jpg

Attachments

• 1406910632605.jpg
    1406910632605.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 40
Thanks Jane lol I was brave ! My will power was strong.
So tonight I am making sw chow me in again it's a favourite in our house. Mark asked if i want wine tonight but I've declined as it messes my loss up to much. Got scales down to 10.6 today so a good weekend on plan and ill be back to 10.4 on no time doing ee today
Had a wholemeal cob and bacon for breakfast. Going to eat fruit if im hungry throughout the day.
Have to do a food shop in a while x

Thanks Jane lol I was brave ! My will power was strong.
So tonight I am making sw chow me in again it's a favourite in our house. Mark asked if i want wine tonight but I've declined as it messes my loss up to much. Got scales down to 10.6 today so a good weekend on plan and ill be back to 10.4 on no time doing ee today
Had a wholemeal cob and bacon for breakfast. Going to eat fruit if im hungry throughout the day.
Have to do a food shop in a while x

You are brave the smell would get me going well done, i'm going back to sw on wed with my 2 friends who are my neighbours they have never been to sw before and i have never been to this new class so all brand new to us, really looking forward to it, just listening to you and everybody on here has given me the boost, you keep it up, what a difference you look when i saw your photos, i feel it time for me again. xx

Hey Jane. .Thanks jane u do try most of the time I will be happier once o get that last half stone off. But I try my best. You go follow sam, who on here is "sam the slimmer snowboarder". And IG she is "theslimmersnowboarder" she looks amazing and Is so inspirational let me tell u. X
I forget to put my photos on here sometimes but always put the on IG xx
Glad we all support each other on here its so nice x

So having steak and sw chips tonight then a week of salads. I'm also going to make that 3 bean chilli thingy. Just got to search where I put the recipe. (Ill do that now)
For work im going to take salads and maybe one day the omelette wrap with sausage and low low in it. Trying to stay away from bread and pasta as much as possible this week as it doesn't give me a good loss. Focused to loss that 6 lb before my holiday.

Hey Sam
We go away 25th August.
Fully focused also Mark has said he is starting sw today (see how long he lasts this time) I've wrote everything down he can have while I'm not in the house. Putting him on ee. It's easier to explain to him lol. Once he starts something as long as there isn't anything in the house that will tempt him off plan he'll be fine.
So today red for me
Hexa
Hexb.. 2 slices of wholemeal bread
Lunch.
Salad. Mayo (1) ww crisps (3.5)apple and banana
Tea. Not to sure yet. (Salad with tuna?salad with chicken ?I will see later.
Was going to say veg but I only have mixed veg and can't have Sweetcorn and peas on red)
Off to work Catch up later !!

Hi Heather my hubby started sw today with me, like your hubby they soon go off it if there is nothing in the house lol xx

Busy busy day at work but enjoyed it.
Sat in my clean home with no one in it but me. So watching ugly betty before I do tea.
I'm going to have veg. Chicken and chicken gravy this evening.
My girls are at their nanas for a few days
Husband is at work and step daughter is at her boyfriends
Today at work I have had salad. Ww crisps and Alpen light bar banana and grapes.
Breakfast wholemeal toast with low low marmite and bit of nutella ! X

Back