Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Lucky u. Have u heard anything about any of the jobs u have applied for?
3 weeks till we are in cardiff can't wait hope the weather is kind.!
What are you planning to do with your time off?

Hi darling,

Slowly getting back to reality. My cousin leaves tomorrow evening. Been absolutely lovely having them here but looking forward to having soups and salads for the rest of the week lol

It's such a shame that we can't buy healthy nutritional food in service stations or out and about isn't it. So much temptation wherever you go!

Lucky u. Have u heard anything about any of the jobs u have applied for? 3 weeks till we are in cardiff can't wait hope the weather is kind.! What are you planning to do with your time off?

No interviews from any of them. Have given up for now. Ben has an interview in a couple of weeks it's not local so might change our plans anyway.

Weather forecast has improved loads was looking like it would be v wet today but now forecast to be much better fingers crossed it's right!

I hope you have lovely weather in Cardiff too you really can't beat it in the sunshine! Prob should go to platform not sit in coffee place!

Hi darling,

Slowly getting back to reality. My cousin leaves tomorrow evening. Been absolutely lovely having them here but looking forward to having soups and salads for the rest of the week lol

It's such a shame that we can't buy healthy nutritional food in service stations or out and about isn't it. So much temptation wherever you go!

Rozie. The services I went into had a Marks and Spencer. They had a lovely salad. But no cutley to eat it with
That's how I ended up just having special k crisps. Least my will power was turned on. Glad your having a lovely time with your family. I know what u mean it is lovely to have different foods but it's like when we are on holiday I think we tend to ear for the sake of it. Xx nice to see you back though x

No interviews from any of them. Have given up for now. Ben has an interview in a couple of weeks it's not local so might change our plans anyway.

Weather forecast has improved loads was looking like it would be v wet today but now forecast to be much better fingers crossed it's right!

I hope you have lovely weather in Cardiff too you really can't beat it in the sunshine! Prob should go to platform not sit in coffee place!
Is Ben's interview for another part of the country?? What work does he do?
Bet your looking forward to your holiday now aren't you.. not long.

Only over the bridge but commuting long term would be hard I did it for a year and it's not fun. He's a musician this is in a college providing tech support to students. Would be massive change if he got it.

Very excited will be full on motor to target when I'm done in London!!

Good jane thanku. Just getting ready for work. Mark came In from work at 4.30 and I thought it was Saturday. But no its Friday still today to go to work lol. I really don't mind to much just wish I had more time with mark as as soon as I get home he is off to work. So looking forward to our holiday a two weeks.!
Weather doesn't look promising today very grey and cloudy.
Xx catch up later with my food dairy

Its lovely and sunny here in north wales, bet you are counting the days for your holidays, wish we were going away. x

Made this syn free pudding for after tea.

Attachments

• 1407607738543.jpg
    1407607738543.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 51
So today is an ee day as I've already done tea.
Breakfast
Strawberries. Banana yogurt (0.5)
Lunch
Wholemeal cob (hexb and hexa) low low. Ham.salad. ww crisps (4)apple and banana
Tea
3 bean chilli and jacket potato.

So food today.
Strawberries and banana for breakfast
Lunch
Cob ham salad low low. Ww crisps. 2 bananas. Apple.
Tea
Lamb chop/steak new potato's. Mixed veg.

Back