Average losses

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Hello

Hope you don't mind me jumping into this forum. I normally live over on the CD forum.

I am planning on moving to SW once I have lost some more weight, to help me get to goal, and to help me retrain my food intake and maintain a healthy weight for the rest of my life.

I just wondered what the average losses are on SW. I would also like to know how much exercise you are completing each week to help you lose?

This information will help me decide when to move to SW. I am trying to balance how impatient I am, with how much I want to eat a nice balanced diet!

I did SW about 6years ago, and lost 2stone. I just can't remember how long that took me.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome! I've lost 27lbs in 12 weeks, so a little over 2lbs a week. I've been a bit on and off with the exercise (more off than on lol). 1-2lbs a week is an average loss I think. Good luck with what you decide hun.

I'd say 1-2lb a week. I'm averaging just under 1.5 at the moment but that is after 2 consecutive STS.

Thanks. Very helpful.

I think I'll join SW when I've got between 1.5-2st to go!

Hi ive lost 13lbs in 8 weeks so thats about 1.5lbs a weekish.
I walk for a hour for 5 days a week plus i'm a cleaner 4 days a week so that might help too. good luck and look forward to you joining us in the very near future.

Oh and I don't do any exercise not got time, and after being on my feet all day at work it's last thing I want to do.

I've lost 7.5lbs in 4 weeks and have my 5th wi tomorrow so averaga about 2lbs per week. I swim Mondays and do Zumba on a Wednesday & Friday x

Thank you for your responses.

I need to lose another 3stone before I love over. So fingers crossed by the end of June I'll join a class.

I am already doing lots of reading through the amazing recipe threads. I have started a little database at home, so when I move across I have loads of great meals to choose from!

Back