Average weekly losses

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by S-H, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. S-H

S-H Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Do you use all your 49 weekly points and how does it affect your lossses?

I originally weighed 16st 2lbs and lost 4.5 lbs in my first week and used all my 35 daily points and 49 weekly points.

The second week I used half of my weekly points and all daily points and lost 1.5lbs.

The next week I didn't use any weekly points and lost 2.5lbs, but found that quite difficult to stick to.

What do you all do and what losses do you get?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    For me, a lot of it is to do with the exercise i do alongside using my points and weeklies. I also find that when i use my weekly points nearer weigh in day, i have a smaller loss whereas when i use them at the start of the week, i have better losses. This may be down to the fact i don't really spread my weeklies out and use them over 1 or 2 days.

I think its different for everyone :)
  4. Neaady

Neaady Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim TFR 100%
    i have to agree with Nemisis.. i think its different for everyone. i tend to spread out my 49 weeklys during the week unless i know im going out at the wknd or something but there are some weeks i dont use them all and i could still have a lb off. depends on totm too... always put on a lb or 2 that week no matter how many points i use or dont use or how much exercise i do...
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.