Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

average weight loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leesyloo, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    hello everyone!! im just wondering what the average weight loss per month is, im currently on lipotrim & its a stone per month, & can anyone give me a rough idea of a days eating? with lipotrim its 3 shakes a day & a bucket load of water.
    thanx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey leesyloo,

I'm switching from LT to CD and was told that the average loss is a stone a month...the same as LT!! More variety on CD though. All I can tell you is to check out the website. I'm sure someone who knows ore will be along soon to help :D

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yep 12-14 pounds per month on average :) (if its stuck to 100%!!!)

Good luck xxxxx

5. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    Thanx for your replys guys x

6. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Average is 1 stone a month, but most people lost more in their first month (I lost a stone in my first week!). You have 3 meals a day that are made up of milkshakes and soups and bars. You also have to drink at least 4 pints of water.

7. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet SS+
    Hi when I did SS last year for 12weeks I lost 5-6lbs every week - I never lost any less than 5lbs and I never more than 6lbs other than the first week when I lost 10lbs so my weight lost per month would of been about 20-24lbs per month. Everyone is different you will see some peoples weigh in results vary from week to week others like mine will regularly lose the same amount each week - its just a case that all of our bodies are different.
    Good luck with your journey

8. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ooo Tink, that's an awesome loss, and has made me quite excited! Whenever I diet I lose it pretty quickly, as I've got so much to lose I suppose. I hope I have those kind of losses!!!

9. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just moved from LT to CD because I couldn't stomack the shakes and soup!! I gave so far had the apple and cinneman porridge and oriental chilli soup. The soup was ok. But this is a huge improvement on not being able to have any without wanting to be sick!! And I really like the porridge. It really fills me up!! It's the best thing I did switching!! I feel I am more likely to succeed if I can handle the food and there is soooo much choice!! You do still have to drink at least 4 pints but better to be more. It is the same weight loss if you stick to it as LT. I have also found I am getting much more support from my CDC than I got from the pharmasist which is great!! It also costs about the same!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.