Average weight loss

Diddums

Hello I was wondering whether you could help me.

I am currently doing induction on Atkins and was wondering what your average monthly weightless is?

I need to lose 2 stone in three months and was wondering whether this is achievable on induction?

Xx

my stats are below....but then i started off 5+ stone heavier than you....

28lb in 12 weeks....even at a 2lb average a week your not going to be far off :D

worth a try!!!

Good luck! I'm rooting for you! :D

well it will be fun trying ......... just go for it with all our help xx

Stay clean and green and it can be done

Yeah you'll easily nail 28lb in 12 weeks. If you're good and stay on plan, I think you could easily do that in 2 months, maybe even 4-6 weeks. :)

I'm sure you can do that Diddums...just follow the plan & get all the advise you can from everyone on here. Good luck :D

Thanks guys! First week and -3lbs gone :) hoping for more this week as I went out for dinner twice and while I didn't cheat I did eat more than I would. This is starting to seem do-able thanks!! X

Well done on your loss - keep going :)

well done and Morning :)

I used to be on Atkins and even though I was starting at a relatively low weight, I still lost 2 stone in 3 months (exactly that much, actually). I have put a fair bit of weight back on, however, and the only reason I'm not sure whether to return to a low carb diet is because I find it hard to stick to.. but if you're able to stick to it, then I don't see why you couldn't lose that much. It is definitely the diet which, for me at least, allows the fastest weight loss. Good luck! :)

Edited to add: When I lost that much weight, I *did* watch my calories somewhat to make sure I wasn't eating too much.

Last edited:
Back