Average weight loss???

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi all, whats the average weight loss on s&s? im thinking of changing my VLCD as its boring and im struggling!!! help! the one im on is around a1 stone a month!:confused:

ALL the VLCDs have the same weight loss :) Around a stone a month

They are all about the same but I think as have a great variety of foods shakes and bars etc for a great price and better choice within your order x

Just my humble opinion x

No boredom here ?

Pink lady - I have done LT too and came off it due to lack of variety was getting to the stage of thinking if i have to swallow another chicken soup i am going to kill myself. I am on day 3 of S&S and find the choice far superior to LT, the bars are delish, the choice of shakes are fab, I would def say send off for some samples and give it a go.

Ordered some samples for s&s to try :) thank you! i enjoy the concept of LT and the support on here is fab, but i do struggle with the lack of variety. thank you Donjon :)

Let me know how you get on and what you think of the products and I hope you enjoy them x

Thanks hunni, will let you know! everything to make VLCD that bit easier i am happy to try! i do keep telling myself its not forever, then i can enjoy healthy foods and treats occassionally in the future woohoo :) hope your weekend is going ok? mines been quite tough so far, quite alot of temptation around! :(

Thanks hunni, will let you know! everything to make VLCD that bit easier i am happy to try! i do keep telling myself its not forever, then i can enjoy healthy foods and treats occassionally in the future woohoo :) hope your weekend is going ok? mines been quite tough so far, quite alot of temptation around! :(

I have a crap weekend and have cheated my way through today, angry and disappointed with myself as I managed to get my water intake up but let myself down on the food front. Back to work on Monday after a week off with kids being struck down with sickness bug so making an effort as from then, no kids and no temptations around.

Back