Avidlite shakes

moonstone

Trust me, just has I have started to use avidlite shakes they are out of stock of the flavours that I like. Grrrrr:mad:

What flavours??.....

I know its annoying isnt it I tried to order some more too but they only had bananna yuck :sign0137:

It's the vanilla & strawberry ones I wanted.Thanks newdawn but too late. Already hit the buy button:D I've ordered the pudding ones instead as it says just add more water to make into a shake. I'm sure kels ordered the pudding ones a couple of weeks ago. I'm gonna check out that Kee website now. Thanks newdawn.

Mmmm, interesting......remember the other day when I told you about that shop charging £22 for 14 shakes which turned out to be avidlite? Well, that website is almost identical to the posters that the shop were advertising with.

Yeah I ordered some last sunday and had a bit of bother as they showed in stock when ordering but out of stock while paying, so got no confo email so had to ring them...

anyhow there soooo yummy and I'm very grateful for the info on them ladies.

and thanks for the back up site newdawn, always need to have back up !! :D

xx

moonstone the puds arent total meal replacements! id get yourself a multi-vit when you use those ones!

Well I'm really impressed. Only ordered on Thurs night about 10.30pm & my stuff came this morning by royal mail. Last time I paid the extra for courier & it took 5 days.

Back