Awards....

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Hi all,

Just a general query I couldn't find the answer to. Do the awards keep going up in half stones after two stone, or is is a jump to three and then to four?

Random question but it crossed my mind, so why not post :D

Hi, yes they do keep going up in 1/2 stones, thank goodness!x

Yay! I was thinking I needed a closer award that 3 stone...that would have been a long slog.

Thanks Sarah x

How do you get the stickers on your profile?

Phil x

Go to edit your signature (have two tabs open, it's easier) and copy the awards from another members post, or use slimming world online if you've set yours up and simply paste into your signature and then save. This only works if you don't use Firefox....took me a while to figure that one out :doh: lol

Hope that helps :D

You can do it with SW online and firefox, you have to right click the image and click open image, then copy and paste the address into the insert image box when posting.

(Not sure that makes much sense actually! Sorry)

You can do it with SW online and firefox, you have to right click the image and click open image, then copy and paste the address into the insert image box when posting.

(Not sure that makes much sense actually! Sorry)

Yeah, that made sense but I tried that with Firefox and SW online and when I did it it would only save as the temp image address and not the award. i found it easier to temporarily switch to IE (as I have both installed).

K x

Ooooh... strange! Mine seems to have worked (Well, I can see the stickers in my sig at least!!!)

Back