Awful experience :(

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Can't believe i'm even posting this but i need some closure somehow....

I started going on my bike since about 3 days ago to help with me wieghtloss and gradually start excercising again and..

I was out on my bike today and went into a bike shop as the bike was creaking (was around 6pm) and came back out and went back into the shop as what they did to the bike did not help and as i was walking back i looked back and saw a strange man with a hoody on behind me and instantly it went through my head that he looks bad news so i carried on walking without looking back as i didn't want him to think i was scared. I was literally 10 seconds from the bike shop and i turned around and someone groped me from behind and it was him, i stopped and screamed and he stopped. At this point i feared for my life thinking he was going to do something even worse, he stopped and said some garbage like i like you, i was like please just leave me alone, he walked off and then came back again (he walked about 2 steps) and came back and said shake my hand, i was like NO please JUST LET ME GO, he then groped my chest and walked off. I at this point had no idea what to do, it was on a main road and i saw a police car go past, as i did I ran near the road and waved like mad and they just drove past and looked :(....a taxi driver did stop as he saw me crying and said what wrong, he said were you stopping the police, I said yeah in tears, he said I will drive up to them and tell them. I waited about 2 mins and cops never came back. Cried a bit longer and then pondered what to do while in the distance seeing this creep monster running off. I then decided to just go away and get on my bike as quick as possible in the quickest direction. I almost felt off my bike as I shaking with fear. Rode past police station on way home but never stopped thought they would think I'm mad or something or there is no way they will do anything.

Have not told anyone and don't think I will.

Thanks for listening.

- Minimin (with trauma in her blood)

oh minimin thats awful! i cant believe there are such sick sick people in this world that get off on doing things like that. good to share though because otherwise if you didnt say anything it would build up and come out later in a more twisted way..lets hope that never happens again...have a nice cup of tea and a bath or something to relax you. i cant believe the police didnt stop, sometimes i really wonder what they do during the day apart from stop for food,,,,
xxhugs

oh minimin thats awful! i cant believe there are such sick sick people in this world that get off on doing things like that. good to share though because otherwise if you didnt say anything it would build up and come out later in a more twisted way..lets hope that never happens again...have a nice cup of tea and a bath or something to relax you. i cant believe the police didnt stop, sometimes i really wonder what they do during the day apart from stop for food,,,,
xxhugs

Thanks for replying hun. The fact the police drove off just made me burst into tears. I didn't report what happend because i just thought they would not be able to find anyone.

Please please report it. They may not catch anyone tonight but if he's done it once he might do it again and it'll help to have as much info as possible x

Please please report it. They may not catch anyone tonight but if he's done it once he might do it again and it'll help to have as much info as possible x

I'm too worried that they will just think I am wasting their time or something. :(

They wont!!! The police do take calls like that seriously I assure you, while there may not be enough for them to do anything about tracing the male you saw it all helps build up a picture of someone. Believe me, they wont think youre wasting their time.

Please do report it. Either phone and have someone call out and see you or call into an office but DO report it x

yeah i agree,,, report it,, itl either go two ways, theyll either be interested or they wont. but at least you will have reported it and that will be closure as well... if you report it then you never no it may stop him from doing it to someone else...also tell them that the police didnt stop,,cos thats not cool,,its their duty to look after us all....x

What a horrific experience Minimin, I hope you are OK. I agree with the others, you are better to report it. It'll be a good thing you're doing, not just for yourself but for others too. With a description of the guy, if he does the same to other women and they report it, they'll eventually fit the face.
What he did was wrong and you shouldn't be made to feel like you can't tell the authorities about it.
The police shouldn't have just drove past you like that. That was out of order! I hope you're OK, truly I do. If you need to talk, we're all here for you xxxx

Definitely you should report it - and tell them about the Police not stopping (although, to be fair they may have been on their way somewhere urgently(?) but it doesn't look like good policing to me).

Jon

Oh you poor thing :( Yes please report it - it doesnt matter if you feel that you are wasting their time - that is what they are there for. This toerag may already be known to the Police and they will build up a picture of his movements etc and whilst they might not catch him anytime soon - it won't be long.

Glad to hear that you are ok - yes traumatised but you are still alive and well.

Also you mustn't let things like this put you off your normal routine - else that toerag wins - you must carry on doing your bike rides etc just maybe not that route for a while at least.

And dont worry about ranting about it on here - its a release to talk about this sort of thing and helps you come to terms with it. We are all here for you xxx

THAT IS ****ING DISGUSTING!!! TOTAL SEXUAL HARRASMENT!

You have to report that! no one deserves to be treated that way! I hope you're alright!, that's just terrible :(

you need to contact the police hun and im sure they will act on your information, creeps like him need locking up.. did you get a look at him? just sit back and recall all you can
love to you and let us know what you decide

so sorry this has happened to you hun. It will be traumatic having to retell what happened to the police but you really should report it. Chances are you are not the only one and they may be able to build some kind of profile. As bad as what he did to you is his acts may escelate as he gets braver. You have to talk about it, it helps to get these things out or it will eat away at you. I had a similar experience when I was younger and blamed myself for 'attracting' the person. I turned to food for comfort and the rest is history. sending hugs xx

That is awful minimin I am so sorry you were treated this way and it is so very important that you report the incident just to give yourself peace of mind if anything.

I also think you should report the fact that you tried to get help from a passing police car, but they appeared not to respond, from what you say they didn't have sirens on and you tought they looked at you.

Take care x

Back