Awful week boo hoo!!!

Tanya c

:cry:

Hi all,
have had such a Bad week, been going through some personal stuff and found out at my weigh in that I've put on 4 pounds and I'm going on hol next week! I wanted to be in the 9's by the 14th but am now 10st 5.

Feel really awful! is it possible to lose maybe 7 pounds by next week on ss+
Feel so disheartened.
:cry::cry::cry:

It's possible if you stick to it 100%... we all know that cheats lead to gains, but if you can get your head in the right place and stick to SS without any sneaky nibbles maybe you can shift some of the damage. Don't just think about it - do it! Good luck.
xx

Thanks, is that ss+ too?

Yup... none of the plans work unless you stick to them, but if you DO they offer fab weight losses. Put this week behind you and focus one getting through one day at a time, cheat-free. You can do it... if you cheat it's just yourself you are cheating, after all!
xxx

Thanks Katycakes! I'm going on hols on the 14th. what would you advise foodwise if I wanted to maintain my loss and not put any on?

Hi Tanya C
Good to know that there are other short people about trying to loose weight. Have always struggled but am doing CD 1000 cal and doing OK.
Hope all the encouragement gets you back on track and you're at or near target for your hols.

Hi Tanya C
Good to know that there are other short people about trying to loose weight. Have always struggled but am doing CD 1000 cal and doing OK.
Hope all the encouragement gets you back on track and you're at or near target for your hols.

Just try to start like you are starting the diet from scratch again,And you will be be were you want to be before you know it.

Hi,Ive had a terrible week too,I read your post the other day,and I have wis on a thursday too.
Now the wis out of the way(I have mine tonight)I intend to treat it as a completely new start.I did the same a few weeks ago had a terrible week,put on 2lbs then went staraight onto ss+ and lost 8lbs so it is possible.
Good luck,Im hoping I can summon the enthusiasm to stick to it,when youre in the swing of it its second nature,however one little nibble leads to another and another and before you know it,youre virtually eating everything else aswell as the packs?!!
xx

Thanks everyone! feel better now x

Back