Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

AWFUL

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kaijo, 12 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Kaijo

Kaijo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    OMG i feel awful, as everyone knows i have this stinking cold and to top it off i have been feeling really sick and today i was sick :cry: it was horrible as wasnt much to come out and really acidy .

Well now I still feel really sick dunno what to do im suppose to have my soup now but really dont feel like it. :( :mad: :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. indie.rainbow

indie.rainbow Loves the jobs you hate!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry your feeling so crap hun. You need to dose yourself up with Paras, have your shakes/soups and keep drinking as much as you can.
    I suggest bed rest, or at least get on the sofa with a snuggly blanket, and just veg out. Try and let your body mend itself.
    x

4. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    awww you poor thing...

yeah I'd suggest the same as Emma- get your head down hun. Just keep drinking plenty of water and sweat it out with a hot bath

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.