Step 1 Sole Source AWOL weight gain

so looking for some support to get back Into ss maintained my weight after losing 45lb with cd for over a year looking for buddies to restart with after gaining 28lb bk in 10weeks

Hey Devlin, welcome back :)

How awesome that you managed to maintain for a year and haven't gained the whole lot back - that's really good going. I can imagine that after that gaining the weight could feel really disheartening - but I hope that posting here helps you turn it around. That you've got less to lose this time is a good starting point ... and with CWP the first lot should drop off (all that glycogen related water they tell you about at the start).

I'm 3 months in myself (just recovering from a bit of a travel related tricky time where I lost my focus), so am not in the same position (I'm still trying to lose it first time round) but hope you find some buddies on here who are going through similar. Having said that, am here if you want to say 'hi'.

Hope it's OK to ask a question, but I was wondering - how is it that you managed to stop the gaining at 28 lb and decide to get back on the programme? That sound like a good thing ... or at least a step in the right direction. If I can do similar when/if it gets tough post-weight loss then that'll be a good sign.

Sending you lots of luck and good vibes for your re-start x

Back