Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hippoellie, 18 March 2007 Social URL.

1. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

My OH just gave me a hug and realised how much I have lost, squeezed me tight and said 'I love you like this- I loved you before but you are so great like this':bliss:

Made me feel all special...its great when they say just the right thing at the right time isn't it!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    My son noticed this a few weeks ago he said " I can touch my hands together at the back" bless him.
  4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    That's lovely!!!!

My OH seems to be more worried that my bust will disappear:sigh: Lol

5. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

It's great isn't it! My 12 yr old hugged me a week or two ago and was delighted that she could touch her own elbows round me. Not as delighted as me :D
  6. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Yes, my OH is rather 'attached' to my boobs- I have lost from my bust, but not too much so far, I hope there are no complaints as they get smaller- after all there have been double helpings for years, time to get down to a normal portion!:giggle:
  7. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

ahh that's lovely Kathy, what a sweetheart :)

It's gorgeous isn't it when you just get that little comment out of the blue.

8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

How sweet! MY OH is also more concerned about my boobs, which seems to be deflating and heading south! Mind you, I will be quite chuffed if ever I am small enough to wear a wonderbra!!

My daughter is measuring my loss by how tight she gets her arms around me in a cuddle. So far she has gone from fingertips to clutching wrists, I am so looking forward to when she too can grab her elbows around me!!

aint weight loss just grand........
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.