Awwww!!

My OH just gave me a hug and realised how much I have lost, squeezed me tight and said 'I love you like this- I loved you before but you are so great like this':bliss:

Made me feel all special...its great when they say just the right thing at the right time isn't it!
Kx

My son noticed this a few weeks ago he said " I can touch my hands together at the back" bless him.

Yes, my OH is rather 'attached' to my boobs- I have lost from my bust, but not too much so far, I hope there are no complaints as they get smaller- after all there have been double helpings for years, time to get down to a normal portion!:giggle:

ahh that's lovely Kathy, what a sweetheart :)

It's gorgeous isn't it when you just get that little comment out of the blue.

Cath

How sweet! MY OH is also more concerned about my boobs, which seems to be deflating and heading south! Mind you, I will be quite chuffed if ever I am small enough to wear a wonderbra!!

My daughter is measuring my loss by how tight she gets her arms around me in a cuddle. So far she has gone from fingertips to clutching wrists, I am so looking forward to when she too can grab her elbows around me!!

aint weight loss just grand........

Back