1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

awwwww!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 30 December 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Well-Known Member

Ive just been trying to buy the WW journal off their site and they dont sell it individually :( so i was trying to make one up and was moaning to my friend jo that it was cack and she just did one for me - its quite good!

Nice to have talened friends!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

I have one if you want it if not hun xx

4. saraian24

aww no its ok gem thanks, i have y funky forms.

Also im going back to meets in the new year! they have changed times so i am going to the one on tuesday mornings.

I can buy their chocs again yay!

5. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

I love the WW goodies

Irene xx

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

i am looking forward to going back to ww Monday i am gonna re start ,just gonna get back to it.

7. saraian24

Im going to a class on the 6th of jan and can hop on the bus as soon as soon as ive dropped stephen off.

lydia150970 likes this.
  8. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

That was good of her to make you one :) I have to admit though I think the journals are a faff, theyre more bother than theyre worth and the spaces are too wee to write properly lol I like my wee WHSmith notebook. Mind you your pal could have a market there, personalised journals, made to your own specification ;)

9. lydia150970

lydia150970 Well-Known Member

I don't bother with the journals anymore I quite like the new tracker sheets you get free, the little folded ones that fit into the folders, loads of space on them!

I hear they are bringing out some new flavours on the bars in the new year including Black Forest Gateaux flavour!

10. lydia150970

lydia150970 Well-Known Member

Gem - I thought you were doing SW now?

Starlight likes this.
  11. saraian24

It wasnt even a journal in the end, she got it all on a4 paper so i have the whole week in front of me oin the fridge so i can check what im eating etc.