aysha's battle

LilyPotter said:
Awww Hun, hope you are ok. If it makes you feel better, I had to resort to senokot last week!! I never normally have any problems either. Well done on the water intake. I swear par having 3 litres has definitely boosted my losses :) :). When is your next weigh in? Xxx

Got till Friday till next wi so a week to sort it out, seriously I was in tears on the loo :( had chicken last night instead of my 4th pack so hoping that does the trick! I completely agree about the water I usually have a low loss every other week so hoping the extra water stops that cycle of low loss and will get a shock of a high one again :) when do u wi this week?

On my that sounds painful. That happened to me too, thought I was in serious trouble!!!

Weigh in is on Wednesday. Hoping for at least 3lbs which will get me to 2 and a half stone loss and I will also be stepping into the 15's.

Have got a family party on the 10th, its a Chinese buffet. I've decided I'm not going to stress over it. I'm going to enjoy it and get straight back on the wagon the day after. I will however be sticking to water. I've never strayed from water and I don't want to go back to fizzy or alcohol xxx

LilyPotter said:
On my that sounds painful. That happened to me too, thought I was in serious trouble!!!

Weigh in is on Wednesday. Hoping for at least 3lbs which will get me to 2 and a half stone loss and I will also be stepping into the 15's.

Have got a family party on the 10th, its a Chinese buffet. I've decided I'm not going to stress over it. I'm going to enjoy it and get straight back on the wagon the day after. I will however be sticking to water. I've never strayed from water and I don't want to go back to fizzy or alcohol xxx

Talking on 2 different diaries haha confusing! No point in stressing u are right as long as u know u can get back to it then u will be fine, don't blame u on the water front I don't miss Pepsi or coke now thought I would and don't think I would go back to it after either! Ooh the 15s how fab gd luck u will do great!!!

Thanks hunni. Bought a rowing machine this weekend. Did 30 mins this afternoon and I'm shattered now!!! Haha but hoping exercise will give me a boost too :) :) xxx

LilyPotter said:
Thanks hunni. Bought a rowing machine this weekend. Did 30 mins this afternoon and I'm shattered now!!! Haha but hoping exercise will give me a boost too :) :) xxx

Oooh they always hurt my bum haha I need to get on my treadmill more but builders here this week so I either do it at 7am or not at all lol

The one we have has got a bit of a padded seat so it's not too bad. My backside isn't exactly small yet either....lol! I found it ok, but I ache now! It should tone everything I need it to which is why we got one xx

Just had first product, forgot it this morning and been at a friends for coffee so was starving by the time I got back! Feeling great though as loads of comments this morning about weight loss :)

Am glad that days out the way been hectic and got builders in so my house is a tip! Only managed 3 shakes but had all my milk allowance so should be ok! Hope all is well with everyone xxx

Glad to hear you're doing well! I survived the weekend and am stuck into week 2. Weight after 1 week is down 8lbs, which is good and I'm pleased...but since I was down 6 after 4 days, I'm also disappointed. Nuts as I wouldn't have lost anything without the diet! :sigh:

You drink 3ltrs a water a day? I've managed 2.5-2.8 so far - it helps to have a mouth that dry and tastes funny.

At any rate, the adventure continues and we'll see how it goes this week. Friends of mine are coming over for dinner on Sat night, so I will be looking for low carb dinner recipes all week. I'm looking forward to eating real food, but want to minimize the damage. :)

tizzy51 said:
Glad to hear you're doing well! I survived the weekend and am stuck into week 2. Weight after 1 week is down 8lbs, which is good and I'm pleased...but since I was down 6 after 4 days, I'm also disappointed. Nuts as I wouldn't have lost anything without the diet! :sigh:

You drink 3ltrs a water a day? I've managed 2.5-2.8 so far - it helps to have a mouth that dry and tastes funny.

At any rate, the adventure continues and we'll see how it goes this week. Friends of mine are coming over for dinner on Sat night, so I will be looking for low carb dinner recipes all week. I'm looking forward to eating real food, but want to minimize the damage. :)

Heya hun well done u on your first loss, it gets easier as the weeks go on! Ah how about a nice piece of salmon or chicken but your plain and there's with sauce or something!
Yh Lilly has found 3 ltrs of water helps her so I am giving it a try so fingers crossed I will have another big one this week!! Keep going u are doing great!!!!

I am just off to own to buy some new trousers, will be so glad when I don't have to shop in Evans or the larger section of matalan, but for now its cheap and cheerfull to get me through!!!!!

Jelliebabe said:
Ahhhh whatcha having done in the house? Lol I'm sooooooo nosy!

Sorting our garden out at the mo as been a mess since our extension 2 years ago, new fencing and decking and summer house put at the bottom! I am in the middle of painting my utility room, another coat and should be done :)

Jelliebabe said:
Ohhhhh sounds lovely!

Can't wait for it all to be finished I am fed up of the mess, been about 4 years of it now and still need to finish kitchen and family room then start on the upstairs!!
So 2 new pairs of trousers today as was 2 for 25 quid and a pair of boots reduced to a Fiver from thirty five! All shopped out and skint till tomorrow need to up my water intake before bed now as only had about 1 ltr so far!!!!

Ohhh fab find with the boots!
I get my jeans from dorothy perkins 2 for 25 ;)
You will have to show us some piccies of your bargains!

How long till builders are finished?

Krissykat said:
Ohhh fab find with the boots!
I get my jeans from dorothy perkins 2 for 25 ;)
You will have to show us some piccies of your bargains!

How long till builders are finished?

I spoke to my cdc about pics krissy she is going to do them in about 5lbs time then will put some up as wants go do them every 3 stone!! Am still getting trousers from Evans as still a 24 at the mo but considering I was a 30-32 I am ok with that!!
Builders prob be another couple of weeks its just nice to be getting it done, then we have the inside to contend with as still need flooring put down and kitchen fitted!!!
Hope u ok mrs??

You are doing some major work at home! I understand the disruption it causes - I had water damage last year and so had to have the floor ripped out and replaced, which means I had to move out for a couple of weeks. I took advantage of the floor being ripped out and repainted all the walls. It took almost a month to get everything the way I wanted afterwards, but I'm well pleased with the result! All that to say I hope the work on the house and garden is going well! :)

Sounds like your shopping trip was very successful! You dropped so many sizes - that's really impressive! I've noticed my jeans are starting to be loose - figure in another couple of weeks I'll have to go down 1 (one) size - luckily I've kept some clothes I "outgrew", so can use that.

Time for another cuppa and to get back to work. Have a great day! :)

It is great when we go down sizes it makes u feel like this diet is actually working! I can't remember the last time I wore jeans lol I reckon I was about 16 haha maybe I will again one day!
With the building work its the end results that are amazing will be glad to get it done, same with our bodies I suppose lol how are u doing today? X

ayshaahmad said:
It is great when we go down sizes it makes u feel like this diet is actually working! I can't remember the last time I wore jeans lol I reckon I was about 16 haha maybe I will again one day!
With the building work its the end results that are amazing will be glad to get it done, same with our bodies I suppose lol how are u doing today? X

Won't be long till you're back in jeans! LOL

Hope you're having a good day!

I'm doing well - had breakfast, went out and ran errands for a couple of hours, walked the dog and had lunch (soup). Nibbled on some sunflower seeds which were on counter and open - had to put them away in dark closet to stop! :eek:

I'll do some work this afternoon - always good for keeping mind distracted from food and then workout before having my last shake of the day.

Today I'm going to try to go to bed before midnight (I've been up til 2-3 am the last few nights...and still up early in the morning!). Want to get on a more regular schedule because at 2am those voices encouraging you to eat can get pretty loud! :eek:

Back