aysha's battle

YES!!!!!! Brilliant loss very very very very pleased for you =D

Yolande said:
YES!!!!!! Brilliant loss very very very very pleased for you =D

Thankyou hun, hope you are ok xxx

Congratulations!!! Wonderful loss! Looks like we've both had good weigh-ins today. :D

Can't wait to try the bars - I get to do that in week 3 - something to look forward to.

tizzy51 said:
Congratulations!!! Wonderful loss! Looks like we've both had good weigh-ins today. :D

Can't wait to try the bars - I get to do that in week 3 - something to look forward to.

Thanx hun how u doing today? Yes we have done well :) the bars are great although some people say they make them more hungry, get one of each to try and u will soon find your faves, I love the chewy ones as its like eating something naughty!!!

I'm doing ok today - definitely less hungry than yesterday. Also have drunk more water - am almost up to 3ltrs. My big concern now is getting my body's digestive system to start functioning properly again. I've been taking fibre supplements since Tues and today took laxatives with still no result. Something's gotta give if you know what I mean. :eek:

My CDC doesn't seem to much care for the bars. She also said they make you feel hungry and you have to drink more water to digest them. But it's something solid and, as far as I can tell from the posts, people seem to enjoy them. Is the orange one your favourite? How is the cranberry one?

Ooh poor u I don't seem to have a problem in that department, but knowing my luck now I have said that I will lol u can get some fibre from cdc?
I have only had cranberry once and it was by mistake, it was ok but not something I would look forward to having every day unlike the chewy bars, chocolate Orange was Yummy and that's the first time I have had it will deffo be getting more of those but the chewy chocolate has to be my favourite!!

Lucky you to have had no problems. One of the diaries I've been participating in seems to be focused solely at the moment on toilet issues. :sick0019: (I love these little smilies)
Do you think the fibre sold by Cambridge diet is better/more powerful than stuff at the chemists? Will have to ask next time I go.

Am a little worried about the weekend (my first on CD). Won't have work to distract me, tho' I am baby sitting for friends tomorrow which should be fun.

Hope you're doing well.

tizzy51 said:
Lucky you to have had no problems. One of the diaries I've been participating in seems to be focused solely at the moment on toilet issues. :sick0019: (I love these little smilies)
Do you think the fibre sold by Cambridge diet is better/more powerful than stuff at the chemists? Will have to ask next time I go.

Am a little worried about the weekend (my first on CD). Won't have work to distract me, tho' I am baby sitting for friends tomorrow which should be fun.

Hope you're doing well.

I have not tried it but yes have a chat to her and see! The things we talk about on diets haha
Gd luck for the weekend u will.ne fine just keep busy, clean the house, go for a walk or read a book just to keep your mind off food! And gd luck with the babysitting lol

Well done on your loss this week hunni :) :) :) :) xxxxx

Up early as my mum came to help take lots of stuff to the dump as we are trying to sort our garden out! Spiders everywhere blooming hate the things! I am doing Wedding hair trial later so mega excited for that so should be kept busy need to up my water today as only just scraped two and a half ltrs yesterday!!! Mission is 3 ltrs a day now :)

Oooh I am wearing pink and I never wear pink lol I always wear del colours, I found this top in my wardrobe so thought I would try it on and it fits with loads of room I last wore it when my son was about 1 and only wore it once cos it clinged to too many bumps Oooh love it!!!!

I used to love different colours but when I was bigger I hated it so wore blacks and browns!! Deffo need new clothes hubby has promised me a new wardrobe when I get smaller but will just pop out and buy a few tops and trousers to keep me going!!!

Ooh I can't believe I am still laying in bed at 9.48 lol my son is next to me watching cartoons, we have decided to have a lazy day which doesn't happen very often, just had my bar and a cuppa in bed and will do.nothing today other than uniform to iron! The sun is shining and the birds are singing! Have a gd day all

Sounds like you are having a great weekend! And it's so cool that you can enjoy your pink top again (tho' I have to say it sounds too big for you now). Funny how we hang on to clothes that don't really fit or flatter us - and it's wonderful when we can wear them again. :D I'm looking forward to it.

Yesterday I went a bit bonkers and spent the day in a whirlwind - working out, walking dog, cleaning house and babysitting. Today, I'm thinking of taking it easy (Sunday's are for that, aren't they). Am looking forward to a bubble bath later. :0bathtime:

Today is day 7 and I have progressed to dry mouth with funny taste ... still get hungry tho. I've been weighing myself every day and noticed that the rate of loss has slowed a lot! But I really want to register a good week 1 tomorrow - hmmm, might have to work out today after all. :whacky068:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I know I do have to go shopping to get some new tops and trousers my cdc was moaning saying I should be wearing smaller clothes! It's just getting used to needing smaller sizes I am also used to baggy, will try a few things on and see how I feel!
Oooh don't overdo the excercise! U will have a fab loss tomorrow as u have been so gd, keep me posted how u get on! And u deserve a chilling day today after yesterday, sounds like a hectic day u have had! I am still in bed haha have not done this for a long long time!!! Lazy I know but my excuse is my son won't let me get up!!! You enjoy your day too hun xxx

Ooh head ache and dizziness kicking in been busy since my lazy morning in bed so think I need to sit down with a cuppa for a bit before I start again sorting all the beds out! Feeling great today though as tried on a top I bought about 4 years ago! It's a size 24 but considering I was in a 30-32 I am chuffed with that although I can't wear it till I have new trousers as they are all baggy at the front and looks silly haha

Too much sparkling water I think my tummy feels funny :( just having my last shake and will stick to plain water till bed, had well over 3 ltr of water today so can slow down a bit now! Struggling with no 2 which I have never had many problems in the past will pop to the chemist in the morning and pick something up!! The joys of this great diet hey I was saying on someone's diary the other day that I never have problems now look at me lol I cursed myself!!!

Awww Hun, hope you are ok. If it makes you feel better, I had to resort to senokot last week!! I never normally have any problems either. Well done on the water intake. I swear par having 3 litres has definitely boosted my losses :) :). When is your next weigh in? Xxx

Back