aysha's battle

ayshaahmad said:
7lb off mega pleased and a 8inch loss allover in 7 weeks!!!!!! Can't stop smiling

Well done Hun. 7lbs is brilliant :)
Are you ss? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanx girls I am pleased with myself, am on ss yes, but only been on it for 4 weeks and biggest loss I have had so far!

ayshaahmad said:
Thanx girls I am pleased with myself, am on ss yes, but only been on it for 4 weeks and biggest loss I have had so far!

Well it was worth waiting for :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Well it was worth waiting for :) xxx

Deffo hun!

I literally just shouted out woo hoo i am sooooooooooo happy for you!!! You so deserved an awesome loss like that... may they keep coming =D

Yolande said:
I literally just shouted out woo hoo i am sooooooooooo happy for you!!! You so deserved an awesome loss like that... may they keep coming =D

Ahhhhh thankyou hunni!!! Lol that did make me giggle!

7lb off mega pleased and a 8inch loss allover in 7 weeks!!!!!! Can't stop smiling

Wow!! :eek: Well done girl that is soooooo awesome! :) And so well deserved! You rock!

Firstly happy belated birthday :) I've been a bit missing in action on here lately... And woooo hooooooo 7lb loss is amazing mashaallah well done xxxx

tizzy51 said:
Wow!! :eek: Well done girl that is soooooo awesome! :) And so well deserved! You rock!

Thankyou, I do feel fab!!!

katiebaby said:
Firstly happy belated birthday :) I've been a bit missing in action on here lately... And woooo hooooooo 7lb loss is amazing mashaallah well done xxxx

Salaam sis thankyou! I have been checking up on you, noticed on your diary u are in the 13s which is aaaaammmmaaaaazing mashaallah well done u are doing fab!

So went and got boobs measured again today as bras I had were doing nothing for me and not giving me any support! Was told I was a 40e before but went into triumph and they said I was a 40f, so bought 2 bras costing a whopping 64 quid lol hubby nearly fainted, but its completely changed my body shape!

Wa alaikum salaam yes as of today im in the 13s I though I would never do it :))) we can do it !!! Inshaallah

katiebaby said:
Wa alaikum salaam yes as of today im in the 13s I though I would never do it :))) we can do it !!! Inshaallah

Amazing and inshaallah we will xxx

Been absolutely starving today, had my last shake already so will keep downing the water and peppermint tea and have an early night!

It's a night for going to bed early. I'm freezing and really tired for some reason, so am off to bed as soon as I finish my last 1/2 ltr.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!!

tizzy51 said:
It's a night for going to bed early. I'm freezing and really tired for some reason, so am off to bed as soon as I finish my last 1/2 ltr.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!!

I just got into bed now with my kindle and a ltr of water! Tummy is growling at me! Hope u warm up soon hun and sleep well xxx

Cool! I have a Kindle as well and I absolutely love it! Always read a little bit before sleeping. How was your day today? I've had a good one, if unproductive. A friend of mine came over with her 2 kids and we went to a local park with lots of kid play areas. Got lightly rained on, had some tea, played with the kids and dog. I told her about CD...my friend says she doesn't weigh herself anymore, but the last time she did, she was 125kg (275lbs) and she says she is uncomfortable, too big to travel in planes etc. However she said that she wasn't going to start any diet now as she is having a tough time at work and is tired all the time. At this weight, I'm concerned for her not only cause it's bad for her, but she's a single mom with 2 kids (3yrs old and <12months old). Scary!

I plan to stay on track - perhaps my example can help her decide to lose some weight, as my own friend's example did for me. Meanwhile I guess the most important thing to do is to remain focused on my own weight loss. Ever come across this kind of situation?

Ah well - I need to drink 2.5ltr and woo hoo! it's the weekend! :)

tizzy51 said:
Cool! I have a Kindle as well and I absolutely love it! Always read a little bit before sleeping. How was your day today? I've had a good one, if unproductive. A friend of mine came over with her 2 kids and we went to a local park with lots of kid play areas. Got lightly rained on, had some tea, played with the kids and dog. I told her about CD...my friend says she doesn't weigh herself anymore, but the last time she did, she was 125kg (275lbs) and she says she is uncomfortable, too big to travel in planes etc. However she said that she wasn't going to start any diet now as she is having a tough time at work and is tired all the time. At this weight, I'm concerned for her not only cause it's bad for her, but she's a single mom with 2 kids (3yrs old and <12months old). Scary!

I plan to stay on track - perhaps my example can help her decide to lose some weight, as my own friend's example did for me. Meanwhile I guess the most important thing to do is to remain focused on my own weight loss. Ever come across this kind of situation?

Ah well - I need to drink 2.5ltr and woo hoo! it's the weekend! :)

Hey tizzy all ok here except another sodding cold and feel like poop, I just feel like I am constantly ill at the moment which is a pain,but it doesn't take as much out of me as it did when I was bigger if u know what I mean! Still have 1.5ltr of water to get down me and a shake, got the new mango to try but need something hot, so will just have a hot choc tetra!
Glad u had a gd day apart from the rain, is raining here too slightly and we got soaked watching my son play football after school! I am sooooo glad its the weekend too I am shattered and my house is a mess lol
Oooh I have a friend like yours, she is a mum to 3 kids but has a partner but he does everything she sits on her bum and orders him around! She is 6ft 1 and weights 24 and a half stone! Has a really bad back and has been told that if she doesn't loose weight she will be in a wheel chair by the time she is 40 which is in 10 yrs time! I thought her seeing me loose weight would make her want to do it, but it hasn't, told her to try cd but she said age couldn't afford it which is fair enough, I just worry so much for her as she sweats really badly just walking for 5 mins! I know her husband loves her as she is so she doesn't bother and blames her back for not being able to excercise! I just hope 1 day she will see sense like I did!!!!!

Yes it's very tough. Unfortunately, all you can do is present the options and support. People have to make their own decisions. My friend brought up cost as well - I told her that between the take-out meals, meals out and drinking a bottle or two of wine a week, CD is actually less expensive for me!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hopefully with a good night's sleep you'll feel better tomorrow!

tizzy51 said:
Yes it's very tough. Unfortunately, all you can do is present the options and support. People have to make their own decisions. My friend brought up cost as well - I told her that between the take-out meals, meals out and drinking a bottle or two of wine a week, CD is actually less expensive for me!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hopefully with a good night's sleep you'll feel better tomorrow!

Exactly I said that about money too! But I suppose it took me long enough to do something about my weight, so give it time and she might change her way of thinking!
Have a gd day tizzy I am still feeling poop and trying to stay away from the lemsips, cough medicines and strepsils!

Back