aysha's battle

I pay £150 for 5 weeks of slim and save and people exclaim and say oh I can't afford it la la la... But the only other shopping I do is vegetables... I see it as an investment for my future.... Some people are scared to change I know I was x

katiebaby said:
I pay £150 for 5 weeks of slim and save and people exclaim and say oh I can't afford it la la la... But the only other shopping I do is vegetables... I see it as an investment for my future.... Some people are scared to change I know I was x

Completely agree sis all I do is spend about £5 a week on bottled water plus my £43 on products but I am not buying take aways and junk food so it saves me a fortune, I explained all that but with this friend she has 3 kids so I don't think she understnds that although she prob spends £40 a week on curries but like u said some people don't like the thought of changing they are happy to plod along as they are!

I have saved loads of money since being on cd on just not having take aways never mind the money i used to spend down the pub!!! I too have a friend tho she is only 30 has 5 kids and i also worry for her but i remember how angry i got when people told me to diet and so on... i have mentioned the diet to her just saying how well i have done which in secret was just giving her the info about it to put the idea in her head but she also told me she could never afford to do it. Some people are scared to change you are very right cos i was too but now that i am changing its the best thing i could have ever done =D

Hey sweetheart sorry it's been a while just had loads on its taken me ages to read the posts since I was last on yr diary x I'm sorry I missed yr bday but sounds like u had a fab day made me smile about the chicken with candles and whooooo new tops did they fit ?!? They must have by now u weigh less than me and I'm comfortably in an 18 xxxxx sorry to hear u have been ill again hope yr fit and well soon and well done with the 7lbs loss that's amazing xxxxxxx will pop in again soon my dear as I think yr pretty brilliant x much love lea x

That's what I do I used to subtly say something to her, but u realise the people who are not interested and the ones who are! I used to hate people mentioning my weight too so am very carefully what I say and how I say it!

LeaE said:
Hey sweetheart sorry it's been a while just had loads on its taken me ages to read the posts since I was last on yr diary x I'm sorry I missed yr bday but sounds like u had a fab day made me smile about the chicken with candles and whooooo new tops did they fit ?!? They must have by now u weigh less than me and I'm comfortably in an 18 xxxxx sorry to hear u have been ill again hope yr fit and well soon and well done with the 7lbs loss that's amazing xxxxxxx will pop in again soon my dear as I think yr pretty brilliant x much love lea x

Heya hunni thanx for visiting me and for the kind words! All is gd here at the mo apart from feeling ill but u gotta get on with things when kids are around hey at least I am drinking all water cos of coughing lol xx much love xx

Today has been a killer, complete boredam, feel like *****, sit at home all day long for him to come home from work and he ******* off out, resisting the urge to eat all the food in the house will just SIP my water instead and maybe have my shake early to stop temptation then just have an early night!

ayshaahmad said:
Today has been a killer, complete boredam, feel like *****, sit at home all day long for him to come home from work and he ******* off out, resisting the urge to eat all the food in the house will just SIP my water instead and maybe have my shake early to stop temptation then just have an early night!

Oh aysha! I feel your pain hun! Men eh?

I too am screwing today. My husband crawled in at 4.30am having been in his friends kebab shop all night, wakes up our daughter who has sleep problems and then he himself sleeps until midday. I went out and I return after lunch and he is at home playing on his x box like nothing has happened. I am exhausted, irritable and could quite happily cosh him over the head with the trout I'm now making for dinner. Hmph!

bettiesrevenge said:
Oh aysha! I feel your pain hun! Men eh?

I too am screwing today. My husband crawled in at 4.30am having been in his friends kebab shop all night, wakes up our daughter who has sleep problems and then he himself sleeps until midday. I went out and I return after lunch and he is at home playing on his x box like nothing has happened. I am exhausted, irritable and could quite happily cosh him over the head with the trout I'm now making for dinner. Hmph!

What is it with men, they are so selfish and only worry about themselves grrr we don't need it at the best of times, but when tired hungry and irritable I could scream or like u said whack him with something! And then he texts to say I am in Brighton what's for dinner arghhhhh
Hugs to you hun!

You too!

I don't know of all men are like this I've only ever lived with my husband, but my gosh he has the life of Riley. I am chief cook, bottle washer, nursemaid, housekeeper, wage earner and he wonders why I'm overweight! It's because I'm overwhelmed!

That said I actually mellowed since he has just found out his dad has taken a bad turn. He's gutted. I'm gutted. Awfulness incarnate. He may have to go back to Adana tomorrow which is a massive stress.

bettiesrevenge said:
You too!

I don't know of all men are like this I've only ever lived with my husband, but my gosh he has the life of Riley. I am chief cook, bottle washer, nursemaid, housekeeper, wage earner and he wonders why I'm overweight! It's because I'm overwhelmed!

That said I actually mellowed since he has just found out his dad has taken a bad turn. He's gutted. I'm gutted. Awfulness incarnate. He may have to go back to Adana tomorrow which is a massive stress.

Oh no inshaallah all will be well with your father in law!
I am the same as u apart from he is the main earner which he does throw back in my face sometimes! But hey Ho I do enough around the house and bringing up our son and work as well! I love him really just wish he thought of me sometimes instead of himself and showed a bit of appreciation towards me x

Oh dear men trouble x I would live to tell u there is light at the end of the tunnel and that my bloke is better but ..... No he's lazy and selfish and moans if I don't make him a cuppa when I get in from work when he has been sat on his bottom all day lmao x oh well xxx hope ur ok love x

LeaE said:
Oh dear men trouble x I would live to tell u there is light at the end of the tunnel and that my bloke is better but ..... No he's lazy and selfish and moans if I don't make him a cuppa when I get in from work when he has been sat on his bottom all day lmao x oh well xxx hope ur ok love x

Nope no better I have been kicked downstairs onto the sofa cos my coughing is keeping him awake grr insensitive sod lol can't sleep and am very achey now! At least its not just my man who is a pain in the ass! He is usually ok buy for some reason in a wierd mood yesterday! May cancel all my plans for later today and drop son off at school and go back to bed lol

Oh now I see why yr awake at this radic time x yes that's very insensitive and I agree I would do just that snuggle in that bed and dream away while recovering x

A friend is taking my son to school so once he is gone its bath and bed I think! Spoke to hubby and he seems in a better mood hmm will see how long it lasts!

Do men suffer pmt ? Think mine does ! Enjoy yr relaxation missy xx

LeaE said:
Do men suffer pmt ? Think mine does ! Enjoy yr relaxation missy xx

Thanx hunni, I deffo think they do although my hubby has just made me make a dentist app for him as app his filling fell out Friday which is most prob why he was in a bad mood all weekend!!

Omg some old people deserve to be shot, they are so rude I have just been sworn at and called all names under the sun because I parked somewhere Grrrrrr so fuming!

Wi was cancelled for today as my cdc had to rush her son to hospital, not sure when I will see her but have enough products to last till Friday anyway so all is gd, glorious sunshine here!!!!

Ahhhhhh xxxxxx hope yr ok love x

Back