aysha's battle

1lb off this week, bit dissapointed but never mind, no slip UPS this week and I will get a gd loss, I know I said that last week, but I mean it now!!!!!

Kira said:
Aysha, 1 pound loss is still a good one!! You're doing so well!

Thanx hun am pleased its a loss so still happy! Aiming for a gd week this week!!

Oooh just tried the choc Orange shake, am having it warm and its ok, tastes like a options hot choc lol will take a bit of time to grow on me, but I do like it, nice to have something different!!!

Choc orange is really nice! Find it gives me a sore throat after I drink it though so don't have it much now

It did leave a funny after taste in my mouth!!!

Well done on you loss hunni :) :) xxx

I just sat and read your diary, in the bath lol needed some inspiration and here you are :) well done on your losses xx

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I just sat and read your diary, in the bath lol needed some inspiration and here you are :) well done on your losses xx

Thankyou hun, reading other peoples diaries is what sorted my head out at the beginning of the year, I wish I had started it at the beginning of my journey!!! Gd luck on your journey!!

hey well done on your loss, Its still 1lb that is gone forever =D Next wi will be even better after being 100% i think you re doing just fab.

Yolande said:
hey well done on your loss, Its still 1lb that is gone forever =D Next wi will be even better after being 100% i think you re doing just fab.

Cheers me dears, deffo hoping for a big one next week!!

Just about to have my last shake, survived Tesco, nearly bought a bag of cashew nuts Untill I looked at calorie content lol had a gd day today diet wise and feeling great!!!

Jelliebabe said:
You're doing so well! Good on you for resisting temptation! :D

Thanx chick, today will be hard as going to my sisters so I am sure there will be take away, I may make an omlette, she doesn't know I am doing cd so can't take a shake!

Just put a bra on that I have never worn before and it was hilarious I could of got 3 tennis balls in each cup with my boobs, love it, I now have a pile of too big clothes that I need to get rid of!!

ayshaahmad said:
Thanx chick, today will be hard as going to my sisters so I am sure there will be take away, I may make an omlette, she doesn't know I am doing cd so can't take a shake!

Just put a bra on that I have never worn before and it was hilarious I could of got 3 tennis balls in each cup with my boobs, love it, I now have a pile of too big clothes that I need to get rid of!!

Lol I had a bra trying on Sesh the other day.... let's just say we're more or less down to one on one in the wash! I need to have a sort out of the other clothes. My "tight" grey trousers looked stupid and clown like yesterday.... help I'm running out!

Jelliebabe said:
Lol I had a bra trying on Sesh the other day.... let's just say we're more or less down to one on one in the wash! I need to have a sort out of the other clothes. My "tight" grey trousers looked stupid and clown like yesterday.... help I'm running out!

Mad isn't it, I have some bras that are still too small but I am living in sports bras so off out Tuesday to do a bit of shopping for a few tops and at least 2 bras, will get measured in debenhams to make sure I am getting the right one!! Was gonna go a few weeks back but funds were bad!!

Had the house to myself so thought I would sort my wardrobe out, packed up so much stuff, some that I have never worn! Also tried on lots of bits that fit me again :) its all mainly black which is a shame but can dress it up in colours and headscarves!! Cheered me up today and stopped me being bored lol now do I throw it all or keep it or try sell it on eBay, not sure I have the patience for eBay though hmmm decisions!!!

I made over 300 quid on eBay hunni with my clothes. It really is worth it :) :)

Went for a four mile walk today. Shattered but so proud of myself xxx

Ebay it :) I just sold a size 24 dress from New Look that I brought for £9 in the sale for £21!! x

Back