aysha's battle

Aysha just wanted to drop by and say you're still going strong!! Well done! And bonus you got ove your blip!! Yeah!

Kira said:
Aysha just wanted to drop by and say you're still going strong!! Well done! And bonus you got ove your blip!! Yeah!

Thankyou hunni xxx

All gd here, had a lovely mothers day yesterday got breaking dawn on dvd and a small box of chocs, which I had 4 of! Was kinda proud that I didn't scoff the whole lot and carry on eating rubbish but I stopped there and drank loads of water!
Aim is to do half hour on the treadmill but so busy today, even if I have to do before bed then I will do! My husbands auntie is very poorly so he was visiting her yesterday, praying she stays strong, but also praying she goes quickly as it is not fair on her staying when she is in so much pain! We are just sitting here waiting for the call now!!!

gaylie1981 said:
Hi,

Glad u had a nice Mothers Day... Enjoy Breaking Dawn.. I love the twilight films... such a twilight geek :flirt2:

Hehe same here I have seen them and read the books so many times, can't wait till November for part 2 to come out, but also don't want them to end!!!

Thanks hun, she seems to be a but more comfortable now, but all her organs are slowly packing in now so its only machines keeping her going really! His uncle was also rushed to hospital last night so that was the last thing he needed!!!!
Aww I want that album too may have to treat myself!! It's a dab feeling isn't it, I felt more like a Yummy mummy too and we soon will be!!!!

Sorry to hear about your family!
Hope your uncle is ok?

You're doing really well sticking to it :)

Thanx girls they are both still in hospital at the moment, his uncle will be fine apparently he has a severe virus and just needs to be on a drip as he is not eating! His aunty is just comfortable and that's all it will be, they don't think she will come home so its just a waiting game!!
Had an ok day today, blood test in the morning for my hormones and had a coffee and lunch with a friend, or I had a bar should I say whilst she ate lunch! I am on my second ltr of water and just had 2nd product, scales have gone up, but not worried will see what happens on Friday!!!

Hey hun sorry to hear about your family =( sending ja hugs x

Glad ja had a nice mothers day and what a great pressie breaking dawn i bought it and have worn it out already ha ha ha i got into the books last year and cud not put them down then watched all the films cant wait for part 2 cant believe they cut off part 1 as she opens her eyes i wanted to see her as a vampire =D
Good ja not letting the scales get to you as alot can happen by friday and you will be in for a loss you deserve it =D

Wish all the best for your family hun keep strong x

God willing they will all been fine, aunty is eating and slept 10 hours which is a gd sign, docs are shocked she has made an improvement, hubby at hospital now visiting his uncle!

I know what u mean yolande about breaking dawn I was shocked they ended it there but what a fab ending, I want Edward all to myself lol ;) absolute fab films I just want them to keep going and going! Read all books about 6 times now and never get bored!

Wagglestaff said:
I love Twilight tooooo! I cannot wait for the next one now!

Glad both are showing signs of improvement. Been thinking of you all day xo

Aww thankyou hunni means a lot xx

Glad to hear they both seem to be on the mend! :)

Krissykat said:
Glad to hear they both seem to be on the mend! :)

Thankyou hun, how are you?

Wi cancelled tomorrow as hubby has to go Birmingham to see his aunty, so will have to wait till Monday now! Fine by me really at least the scales will nice a little but by then! Been good since Monday but I think the chocolate on Sunday caught up with me so I am the same weight as I was last week, no more naughties till goal now as it has stopped me getting my stone this month, not down about it as its my own fault but seriously want this!!!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Wi cancelled tomorrow as hubby has to go Birmingham to see his aunty, so will have to wait till Monday now! Fine by me really at least the scales will nice a little but by then! Been good since Monday but I think the chocolate on Sunday caught up with me so I am the same weight as I was last week, no more naughties till goal now as it has stopped me getting my stone this month, not down about it as its my own fault but seriously want this!!!!!!

Don't worry we'll both get there! Have a good day honey!

I'm fine thanks doll!

You defo have the right attitude about it, its over now move on and no point beating yourself up about it at all :) You know you are going to do this and thats the main thing.
I postponed my weigh in til next tuesday to hopefully shift whatever I have gained over the weekend, would hate to see a big gain! No way I will reach my goal of a stone this month either but we will get there when we get there ;)

We will all get there and a few blips in life is no biggie, just sets us back a few weeks!! I have my holiday in august to get skinny for!!!!

You will be sunning yourself in a bikini by then ;)

Haha not sure about a bikini lol

Change of plan now I am going for wi tomorrow so will see what happens I know it will be a small loss or a Sts but will take it and carry on! Next week I will be 100% so it should be a bigger loss!!!

Back