aysha's battle

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Ebay it :) I just sold a size 24 dress from New Look that I brought for £9 in the sale for £21!! x

That's a gd price hun well done, how do u know how much to put postage and stuff? That's what baffles me and the time and patience taking photos and putting it up!! Prob got about 20 tops to put up, unless I do a job lot?

Had a lovely afternoon at my sisters watching the hot air balloons land from her balcony! They all had Chinese so I had an omlette which was Yummy! Still in plan so all gd! Onwards and downwards!!!!

" friends " like her are the reason I've not told many about Cambridge. Although from a outside un educated point of view I was like that. Now I know about the plan and the fact you get your full RDA of everything we need I think it's fab and way healthier than a Indian meal !
Well done you for saying no. It may be unsociable at times but by saying no your not letting the diet ruin your life. . .
Your not letting your life ruin your diet and in the long run your life will be so much more fulfilled !
Keep up the good work :)

P's excuse any mistakes, posting from phone x

angelupnorth said:
" friends " like her are the reason I've not told many about Cambridge. Although from a outside un educated point of view I was like that. Now I know about the plan and the fact you get your full RDA of everything we need I think it's fab and way healthier than a Indian meal !
Well done you for saying no. It may be unsociable at times but by saying no your not letting the diet ruin your life. . .
Your not letting your life ruin your diet and in the long run your life will be so much more fulfilled !
Keep up the good work :)

P's excuse any mistakes, posting from phone x

I am so glad I said no too, I havent told many people about doing cd and the few I have told have been supportive obviously some are now which was a shock at first, but I am past caring I am happy doing cd, I feel great, am getting my confidence back and my relationship with hubby is going stronger than ever and to be honest I put that down I weight loss!!!!
Thankyou hun xxxx

I am going upstairs to clean I can't stop thinking about food and struggling with my water, the only thing stopping me is knowing I want a big loss this week after 2 crap ones and only 6lb till I can do ss!!!!

Feel a bit sad about getting rid of some of my old clothes, don't know why they are only clothes lol put them in the loft instead of selling or charity shop, I don't intend to get back into them, but I think if I look at them when I am struggling it will be a reminder of how far I have come!!!

Hey im the same cant seem to get rid of my clothes that have become to big, dont even know why i have no intention of fitting in them again but i like to look ay how far i have come ha ha.

ayshaahmad said:
Feel a bit sad about getting rid of some of my old clothes, don't know why they are only clothes lol put them in the loft instead of selling or charity shop, I don't intend to get back into them, but I think if I look at them when I am struggling it will be a reminder of how far I have come!!!

I've got a huge pile of stuff for eBay, all 22 and 24 stuff, most BNWT but it's so time consuming , I will put them on at some point but will do it when I have a couple of days off work and the Money can go in my wedding fund :)

I will keep at least 1 big item to see the difference but I have no emotional attachment to most of it which is strange as I kept lots of my 16 & 18 stuff which I will be back into in no time :) :)

I am going upstairs to clean I can't stop thinking about food and struggling with my water, the only thing stopping me is knowing I want a big loss this week after 2 crap ones and only 6lb till I can do ss!!!!

Hope you made it through the night ok and got all your water in! I had to laugh at your post - I am on ss and spend a lot of time thinking about being on ss+ or the steps... or just eating regular food. You're excited about going on ss! :)

Ski trip last week was great, but the first few days I was a bit out of control - especially at dinner time. Thankfully we did a lot of skiing which helped mitigate, a bit, the eating and drinking! It definitely made me realize I really need to do CD properly, moving up the steps and learning to control what I eat - previously I had been thinking of just getting to my goal weight and coming off CD entirely.

Hope you're doing well and fingers crossed for a good weigh in this week!!! :)

tizzy51 said:
Hope you made it through the night ok and got all your water in! I had to laugh at your post - I am on ss and spend a lot of time thinking about being on ss+ or the steps... or just eating regular food. You're excited about going on ss! :)

Ski trip last week was great, but the first few days I was a bit out of control - especially at dinner time. Thankfully we did a lot of skiing which helped mitigate, a bit, the eating and drinking! It definitely made me realize I really need to do CD properly, moving up the steps and learning to control what I eat - previously I had been thinking of just getting to my goal weight and coming off CD entirely.

Hope you're doing well and fingers crossed for a good weigh in this week!!! :)

Hey tizzy nice to have u back, glad u had a fab ski trip and got back all in one piece ;) hehe I know how mad am I looking forward to doing ss, just know it will come off quicker then and it will feel like an achievement just to get onto ss lol! Defo need to work up the steps when we finish other wise all our suffering and hard work is not worth it!! How have u found getting back on today? X

Today started ok and is getting harder. I have had a massive headache for over an hour and am really hungry. I might ease into ketosis with a combo of CD and Atkins (eating some protein) to give my body something to work with. And need to up the water - have only had 1.5 ltr so far. :(

My goal is to be back in ketosis by Thurs (or sooner if I can).

I can't believe the weather - it is sunny and really warm here. Will take dog out for a walk, he will love this! :)

Hi. Im new to this forum so please dont mind me :)
Hopefully I'll be starting the Cambridge diet by the 1st of April and I have a very special occasion coming up on the 30th of June :D
1) How much weight can I loose in that time with this diet?
2) Also is the Exante diet exactly the same as CD but cheaper?
And lastly please enlighten me with your success stories. Thanks all :cool:

Shaz_X said:
Hi. Im new to this forum so please dont mind me :)
Hopefully I'll be starting the Cambridge diet by the 1st of April and I have a very special occasion coming up on the 30th of June :D
1) How much weight can I loose in that time with this diet?
2) Also is the Exante diet exactly the same as CD but cheaper?
And lastly please enlighten me with your success stories. Thanks all :cool:

Hiya
I have no idea about exante as I have never heard about it or looked into it! Cd is expensive but so worth it and u save a fortune on shopping bill because u are not buying so much junk food! Good luck on your journey it is hard to start with, but once u are in the zone u will be well away!!! They say on cd u can loose up to a stone a month if u are doing sole source, so u could loose 3 stone by the end of June, but we all different and our bodies do very strange things!!! Gd luck xx

Only just having my 2nd product eeek I have been so busy and forgot to take a tetra out with me! Had 4 ltr of water today so sloshing about and now chilling with a hot choc tetra and water!! Hope u girls all ok x

Hee hee - I know what you mean about the water. I'm just downing my last 350ml before going to bed, to bring today's total up to 2.8ltr. Glug, glug, glug! :)

Finally I can get onto the site, been a nightmear all morning! Hmm I am trying to think if I need to change all my passwords but don't think I use it anywhere else! All in all a gd day today 2ltr of water down and 2 products, plus half hour on the treadmill :)

You are doing so well especially doing half an hour on treadmill in your busy schedule! You never seem to stop. Yes the change in the site and the breach is a bit of a pain. I don't think I use the same password anywhere else but not one hundred percent sure I ma have used it in the past internet shopping. So tad nervous will have to double check.

Kira said:
You are doing so well especially doing half an hour on treadmill in your busy schedule! You never seem to stop. Yes the change in the site and the breach is a bit of a pain. I don't think I use the same password anywhere else but not one hundred percent sure I ma have used it in the past internet shopping. So tad nervous will have to double check.

Hehe actually had a lovely chilled out day without much rushing around, not been on my treadmill for ages and have to say it felt gd when I was on it but did realise I need a smaller sports bra lol I am wondering whether to change my passwords anyway, but surely its only the email account that would be at risk as how would they get to other personal things, I see what u mean about internet shopping though I will have to check that too later didn't even think about that!!

Hey hunni, how are u doing? Xxx

Sounds like you're having a good day, Ayasha! Glad you enjoyed the treadmill - sounds like you have it at home? I have a stationary bike (LifeFitness) which is great, but would love a treadmill to change things up from time to time. However, I don't have the space for another piece of equipment. Perhaps one day I'll "go public" and join a gym. :)

The security breach is worrying. Happily I don't use this password in many other places. The Forum has a different look & feel to it now - I'm still trying to figure out if I like it.

Have had my 3 products today, plus some egg as I did a full workout. Have also drunk 2.5 ltrs of water. Am sitting here feeling quite bloated...

LilyPotter said:
Hey hunni, how are u doing? Xxx

Heya hun all gd here had a few blips the last few weekends which has caused slow losses, but hopefully its behind me now and I can get into those 15s and onto ss!! U ok?

Back