aysha's battle

tizzy51 said:
Sounds like you're having a good day, Ayasha! Glad you enjoyed the treadmill - sounds like you have it at home? I have a stationary bike (LifeFitness) which is great, but would love a treadmill to change things up from time to time. However, I don't have the space for another piece of equipment. Perhaps one day I'll "go public" and join a gym. :)

The security breach is worrying. Happily I don't use this password in many other places. The Forum has a different look & feel to it now - I'm still trying to figure out if I like it.

Have had my 3 products today, plus some egg as I did a full workout. Have also drunk 2.5 ltrs of water. Am sitting here feeling quite bloated...

I am using it on my phone so is the same but am sure when I go on my pc it will be a struggle to work it lol hadn't even figured out the last set up lol
I do have a treadmill at home it doesn't get used as often as it should but at least its there, we have it in our hallway as its very big and plenty of space! Got I pod docking and all so no excuse really its just I struggle with time, not enough hours in a day!

Heya hun all gd here had a few blips the last few weekends which has caused slow losses, but hopefully its behind me now and I can get into those 15s and onto ss!! U ok?

Im not too bad thanks. Weighed this morning and it says I'm 14 12 now. However that was in the morning so I need to shift a couple more if I'm gonna weigh in at that weight on Thursday. Would be really chuffed if I did so fingers crossed xx

LilyPotter said:
Im not too bad thanks. Weighed this morning and it says I'm 14 12 now. However that was in the morning so I need to shift a couple more if I'm gonna weigh in at that weight on Thursday. Would be really chuffed if I did so fingers crossed xx

U will do it hun, my wi day Thursday too this week and scales not moved much as sneaked on this morning!

Good luck for Thursday! Fingers crossed it will be a good one!
Home scales lie ;)

Krissykat said:
Good luck for Thursday! Fingers crossed it will be a good one!
Home scales lie ;)

Thanks honey, mine are usually ok as fairly new lol but hope I drop a couple by tomorrow, will try to get on the treadmill again today and get guzzling that water, have fab day hun I hope u are well xxx

Water is good! My scales tell me I've lost 3.5lbs so far this week - so wiping out the 1.5lb gain I had from last week. Woo hoo! With having to get back into ketosis (from terrible taste in my mouth and the cold I feel, that goal has been accomplished) and the weight loss - it's like being back in the very first week of CD. :)

The trick now is stay on track and not derail myself before next Mon's weigh-in.

Good luck Ayasha on Thursday's weigh-in!

tizzy51 said:
Water is good! My scales tell me I've lost 3.5lbs so far this week - so wiping out the 1.5lb gain I had from last week. Woo hoo! With having to get back into ketosis (from terrible taste in my mouth and the cold I feel, that goal has been accomplished) and the weight loss - it's like being back in the very first week of CD. :)

The trick now is stay on track and not derail myself before next Mon's weigh-in.

Good luck Ayasha on Thursday's weigh-in!

Thanx chick, I must of had 4ltr yesterday and will aim for that again today it certainly helps! U are doing fab hun to get back on it! I told u that measly 1.5lb would be gone in no time!!!

Crap with water today only just starting my 2nd ltr, I will catch up though! Haha noticing silly little things now and just painting my toenails which I am finding a Hell of a lot easier than last year hehe and the towel fits around me now without leaving a gaping hole in the middle lol

Lol I noticed the same thing with toenails the other day, not that I paint them often!
Little things like that really brighten my day :)
Keep track of all of em!

It's fab isn't it, just painted mine for the first time this year, don't wear it often, usualy only totm! The other thing is scratching my back lol that's easier too, I can reach the middle now haha

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow hunni. Hoping for a good loss for both of us :) :) xxx

Ive been really rubbish with water this week ..... Naughty eh!!! Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow hunni. Hoping for a good loss for both of us :) :) xxx

Ive been really rubbish with water this week ..... Naughty eh!!! Xxx

Thanx chick, Totm so not hoping for loads but I know I have been gd this week so all gd!! Just having 3rd ltr so ok, thought it would be easier in the hot weather but hey Ho at least I am doing 3 ltr a day!!

That's really good. TOTM for me too and I'm proper bloated and in pain but still happy...lol!
Think I will be taking the hot water bottle to bed tonight!!! I'm sure we will do well as we have both been so good. Plenty of PMA xxx

Deffo hun I have not been too bad pain wise with Totm this time it just appeared which is wierd, hope your tummy is better, hot water bottle will help! Am positive, even happy with a lb loss these days lol In my eyes a loss is a loss!!

Good luck for your wi tomoz i really want ja to have a good loss!!! =D

Yolande said:
Good luck for your wi tomoz i really want ja to have a good loss!!! =D

Thanx hun, just done mile and a half on the treadmill to help me along lol

Jelliebabe said:
You are such a goody goody! LOL good luck for tomorrow!

Not been on it for soooooo long, but been on two days in a row now :) thanx hun xx

It's the start of a beautiful trend! Good luck tomorrow! :)

tizzy51 said:
It's the start of a beautiful trend! Good luck tomorrow! :)

Cheers hun x

Back