aysha's battle

tizzy51 said:
Wow! That's a huge difference! I'm not surprised your old bras didn't feel good - they were just hanging on you and providing no support whatsoever. Good for you!!! :)

Thanx hun, it does feel better xx

Wow great achievement! Bras are really expensive, especially for the bigger sizes. Try avon though I go some nice bras from there in bigger sizes for just £5! Really good bras too, booster ones ;)

Supersize vs super skinny gets me every time I watch it, makes me realise how close I was to becoming like that, I suppose I was like that really! So glad I found cd and love the feeling of loosing the lbs!!!

Krissykat said:
Wow great achievement! Bras are really expensive, especially for the bigger sizes. Try avon though I go some nice bras from there in bigger sizes for just £5! Really good bras too, booster ones ;)

Ooh will have a look when I get the catalogue off my friend next Friday x

Mmmmmmm chicken, just had my weekly treat ( all on plan so not really a treat ) was lovely, dry but Yummy!!! Just finishing off my 3rd ltr and had a lovely day, had a rest from the treadmill today as a bit achey as been on 3 days in a row! Will get on tomorrow though after the housework is done!!!

You go girl! My CDC sold me some bouillon whch she said I could also use to make a sauce for chicken, fish, etc. Have you tried it?
Nice to have real food from time to time! I'm planning on having a small lo carb meal Mon night, after weigh-in - some chicken or fish, plus some broccoli. Mmmmm.

That said, I need to figure out other rewards than food. I'm not big on shopping (kind of like shopping for bras - never find anything I like in my size) and don't want to buy anything now anyway as I'm "passing through" this weight. :) Perhaps I'll go get a manicure/pedicure. Massage? Must think about this.

Have a great day!

Not tried that for sauces I just usually have plain or with a bit of spice on top!
I treat myself with things like cds and dvds or buy new make up or nailvarnish! Shoes as well and when I reached 5 stone I had a facial which was lovely as never had one before, want a pedicure before my birthday in may and some new shoes so hopefully will have another stone and a half off by then if I work hard!!!

chel2472 said:
I've had a good 5 days totally focused, but just had abad 12 hours x

Ahh why's that hun? Well done on the 5 days though , did u cave in?

Ooh my mum has just bought me a lovely top, its a size 22 and is a bit big but I like baggy clothes, need to get away from baggy, I can't wear too tight though for religious reasons! Was shocked that she had bought it cos she never buys me things but she said I have done so well on my diet I deserved a treat ahhh bless her!!!

Awww - how sweet of your mum! She must be so pleased at your progress! And I hope you've got some lovely nail varnish colours in mind for your toes and what kind of shoes you'd like, as I'm sure you will get off that 1.5st by May! Spring toes and spring sandals maybe? :)

At the mo I have purple toe nails and have been walking around in my purple wedges today to match haha sore feet now though, will deffo be buying a whole new outfit for birthday though ;)

Just been shopping and it was Hell, I was soooo tempted to eat anything and to make matters worse hubby and son had Indian snacks in the car on the way home and it smelt bloody lovely, he kept offering me some bless him and then realised and felt guilty!! Am now chilling with a hot choc Orange shake which is not Yummy but its my last packet of it and will not be ordering more! Just starting my 3rd ltr of water, been slacking on it today but as long as I do 2.5 I am happy!!!

Off to a 1st birthday party today so need to stay away from naughties, my friend knows I am on cd so at least she won't be offering me junk and whinging when I don't eat it! Will take a shake with me to keep me going and lots of water of course!!!

Off to a 1st birthday party today so need to stay away from naughties, my friend knows I am on cd so at least she won't be offering me junk and whinging when I don't eat it! Will take a shake with me to keep me going and lots of water of course!!!

Have fun! I'm off to the beach - some people on facebook with dogs here have decided it would be a good day to meet up and let the dogs play. It's a nice day, but windy and cold!

tizzy51 said:
Have fun! I'm off to the beach - some people on facebook with dogs here have decided it would be a good day to meet up and let the dogs play. It's a nice day, but windy and cold!

Thanx hun and you, I looove the beach shame I live too far away from my nearest one!!!

Bought some lovely bras from Asda today, lovely fit, very pretty and soooo comfy!! Ooh and cheap too lol its so nice to be able to buy bras from super markets again!!
Am home from party only cos I had to pick hubby up from work, didn't eat any naughties but the cakes did look very tempting, my son is being a complete nightmear at the mo and I am very tempted when he goes out with his dad to eat crap, but I won't I will Do the ironing instead!!!!

Last edited:
Why is it when I want to sleep I can't and when I don't want to sleep I am shattered! It's the school holidays and I was wide awake at 6am grrrr sat in bed still just watched last nights silent witness and suffering win a horrible tummy ache! Had chicken last night and I swear everytime hubby gets food from this place I end up feeling rough, so not again if he goes I will just not have anything, I did just scare myself though reading up about tummy aches on Google and all my symptoms show gallstones haha why do we do it hey, I am sure its not its the damn chicken!

Ooh my size 22 trousers fit me :)

What a fun morning you're having - from tummy aches to fitting into your trousers! :) Hopefully the tummy ache will pass soon and you'll just be left slinking around in the trousers - perhaps dancing around the house with your son? It is the school hols after all!

I discovered when digging in my storage area the other day that I still had a few pieces of clothing (some jeans and tops) from 10 years ago, when I was 40lbs ligher than when I started CD. And I have clothes in the sizes in between as well. Funny the things we keep - I didn't keep any of the really large sizes I had from 12 years ago when I was 20lbs heavier than my CD start, but I guess I always hoped I would fit into the smaller ones one day. I remember you put together all your bigger clothes recently and you were thinking of donating or selling them (that's one way to pay for CD!). Have you also kept clothes in the smaller sizes or is it just me? :eek:

Lol yep I kept smaller sizes too, not loads as my fashion taste was awfull back then in my early 20s but mainly a few jumpers and nice tops, so I will get into them one day! I also wish I hadn't of got rid of my fat clothes from years ago as I could of done with them now, would of saved me a fortune! Hubby is panicking he will have to give up wardrobe space when I get smaller as he senses I may need it haha
Stomach ache is easing now as had some nurofen and my bar with some water! Will get on the treadmill later if I get time as have a friend coming round with her baby so will be drooling over her for a few hours haha my son won't dance with me he gets all embarrassed, got lots of walking planned for this week though so that will help!!!! Sun is shining here, have a lovely day x

Back