aysha's battle

2 miles on treadmill again today!!! Of for shower and then wi hope all u girlies ok x

My goodness! You and the treadmill are becoming fast friends!:whacky068: Looking forward to hearing about your weigh-in; I hope it's a good one for you!!!

Lost 3lb which I am pleased with, she took measurements too and since 9th Sept 2011 I have lost
7inch off my waist
8inch off hips
7inch off chest
2inch off arms
2inch off thighs
Mega pleased with all that so alls gd 3lb more to go till I do ss!!!

Ooh tizzy I am loving my treadmill at the mo we will deffo become best friends!!!

Well done Aysha! You've done so very well! All those inches off everywhere is fantastic! Your hard work is paying off and beleive me I am know taking heed from all of you who are just getting on with things!

That is great!!! And what amazing inch loss wow.... i think making the treadmill your new best friend is going to be the start of something beautifull =D

Thanx girls I am soooo pleased it has spured me on bigtime! I used to love running I seriously wished I hadn't stopped used to hate getting on it but that was when everything wobbled a lot more than it does now, now I feel great being able to actually run!!!!

What a wonderful weight loss and all those inches - that's just incredible!!! And truly inspirational! Hats off to you!

You run on the treadmill - wow! When I was working in France I trained on the hotel's treadmill - managed to increase from 0 running to running 5min at a time and was working my way up...but I have to say I did NOT love it! Had little trouble with the muscles, but ran out of breath (am asthmatic) fairly easily. My hope was that by training, I could increase my lung capacity. Ha!

I don't run the whole time, I fast walk for 5 mins then slow jog for 5 mins and repeat it, my aim is to sort my breathing out and increase my speed!

Hey great! That's what I was trying to do ... and I was thinking of training up to do a 5k run. I think now I'll focus on losing weight, keeping fit using my bike and free weights and when I'm closer to goal weight, go to the gym and get back on the treadmill. I was following a running program that was took you from couch potato to 5k in 3 months and will probably start that up again then.

Hope you're having a good day - I'm working on ltr 2 of water and should have one more product, but am not hungry. We'll see how it goes....

tizzy51 said:
Hey great! That's what I was trying to do ... and I was thinking of training up to do a 5k run. I think now I'll focus on losing weight, keeping fit using my bike and free weights and when I'm closer to goal weight, go to the gym and get back on the treadmill. I was following a running program that was took you from couch potato to 5k in 3 months and will probably start that up again then.

Hope you're having a good day - I'm working on ltr 2 of water and should have one more product, but am not hungry. We'll see how it goes....

Great plan tizzy, I have had a lovely day buy shattered just got in from taking my son Kickboxing and took me an hour to get home from a journey that should take 20 mins, everyone round here panicky buying with petrol Grrrrrr I need another product too but like u don't even want it but I know we should!!! I am just finishing 3rd ltr so all gd!!! Your day been ok?

Wicked loss hunni, really chuffed for you!!! :) :) :) xxx

Thanx girls i am feeling great and seriously love this diet haha!
My dad was questioning what diet I am on today as he said I am loosing too quickly, why are people never happy, they moan cos they want u to loose weight and when they do they are still moaning!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Thanx girls i am feeling great and seriously love this diet haha!
My dad was questioning what diet I am on today as he said I am loosing too quickly, why are people never happy, they moan cos they want u to loose weight and when they do they are still moaning!!!

He just will be concerned for your health. People who don't know don't understand it! I guess I would have thought it was unhealthy too until I looked into it properly. We've always been told slow and steady do fast n easy prolly seems a bit alien!

Jelliebabe said:
He just will be concerned for your health. People who don't know don't understand it! I guess I would have thought it was unhealthy too until I looked into it properly. We've always been told slow and steady do fast n easy prolly seems a bit alien!

Very true hun!! I haven't told him I am on it so just said a low carb high protien diet!! Don't think he would agree some how!!

Sun is shining again yippee, my son finishes school for the holidays today at half 1 so got coffee with a friend first thing, then off to town to finally get my boobs measured as bras are annoying me now! Then off to he park after school to tire him out lol have a gd day all!!!

Sun is shining again yippee, my son finishes school for the holidays today at half 1 so got coffee with a friend first thing, then off to town to finally get my boobs measured as bras are annoying me now! Then off to he park after school to tire him out lol have a gd day all!!!

You're a busy bee as usual :)
have a great day!

Busy, busy! I'm glad the sun is shining there - it makes things so much better! Here it is overcast and drizzling - the kind of weather that makes you want to stay in your pajamas, curl up with a good book and a cup of tea and do nothing. Unfortunately, that's not in the cards for today.

Have a great day and let us know how the boobs measurement went. I had it done at M&S several years ago and must admit my bras fit better ... until I gained more weight. I'm now back in the bras I bought then and they are comfortable again! Which is good, but .... they're rather plain and "industrial" and it would be so nice to wear undergarments which are more feminine AND supportive! ;)

Well got measured and am a 40e and I used to be a 44 ff got 1 nice bra and seems to fit better, will go and buy another one when I have more money, they are so blooming expensive lol

Wow! That's a huge difference! I'm not surprised your old bras didn't feel good - they were just hanging on you and providing no support whatsoever. Good for you!!! :)

Back