aysha's battle

Stomach ache still lingering but came on again today so that's why! Had a day from Hell really and only just had my 2nd shake and on 2nd ltr of water, I so can't wait to be tucked up in bed watching silent witness!!!! Hubby decided to bid for some garden paving slabs and he is at work, so me and one of my brother in laws had to go and collect them, so there must of been 50 slabs and I drive a vw polo the place was only 15 min drive each way but had to load them up and we had to do 6 trips backwards and forwards Grrrrrr my bro in law was fed up and so was I, now taking my son Kickboxing and been stuck in traffic for 40 mins and the instructor late so its gonna be a long night as he will make up the time, won't get in till 8 ish now hmmph so tired too I want to cry :(

Has been a crappy day! Doctors tomorrow to find out results of blood tests, let's hope these dodgy hormones are still going down on there own with the weightloss! Fingers crossed! Am more dreading the blood sugar test she took, knowing my luck it will come out I am diabetic or something when I was fine 5 stone heavier!!!

Get yourself to bed as soon as you can hon. Fingers crossed it isn't diabetes!! Surely not after all the weight you've lost?! You really have done brilliantly.

Kira said:
Get yourself to bed as soon as you can hon. Fingers crossed it isn't diabetes!! Surely not after all the weight you've lost?! You really have done brilliantly.

I am sure all will be fine, I always think the worst lol thankyou hunni, yes deffo early night for me xx

Aaaw sounds like you have not had a great day at all =( Early night is the best thing. Good luck with your results hun i really hope they come back ok but im very much the same always expect the worst. x

Sorry to hear you had a bad day - esp after such a start! Think positive things for the doctor/blood tests - you have done so superbly well, I'm sure the tests will reflect positive results! Off to bed and tomorrow's another - and hopefully better - day! :)

Thanx girls, saw the doc a few weeks back and she was amazed at my weight loss, even took a card for my cdc! Had a quick sneak at the scales and it says I am 16 stone on the dot I had to jump on twice, I am 3-4lb heavier on my cdc scales but I don't care I am nearly in the 15s woohooo
Let's hope today is a better day!!!!

Awh! Aysha that's great! I hope you are feeling better today and have a good day! Gosh! the 15's from the 19's!! Amazing! Now why couldn't I just have stuck to plan!!!

Kira said:
Awh! Aysha that's great! I hope you are feeling better today and have a good day! Gosh! the 15's from the 19's!! Amazing! Now why couldn't I just have stuck to plan!!!

It mad considering I was nearly 22 stone this time last year, can't believe it myself sometimes! I read on katies u are going onto slim and save? A lot of people I know do that now and are really successfull, think its the food and better flavours gd luck with it!! Much better thanx just another dodgy period lol

Wow! 7 stone in a year - that's incredible! :happy036: And tomorrow you will be in the 15s - there's no stopping you girl!!!

Good luck at the doctor's today!

You have done incredibly well :)

Went to the docs and they hadn't got my results yet, peed off has had them 2 weeks ago so waste of my time and the doctors!!! She did say how well I look though and how great I have done so that's ok!!!

Tsk, they can be so bloody useless sometimes.... Any idea when they will be done?

Krissykat said:
Tsk, they can be so bloody useless sometimes.... Any idea when they will be done?

I have no idea she said to phone next Tuesday to get results, she doesn't think there will be any problem with them but if she wants to see me she will write a note on my file, grrr I always have problems with blood tests here!!!

Got major shakes and realised I have only had 1 product and 1ltr of water so far, I have been making a bathroom tallboy cabinet and it took me 3 hours lol was doing it all on my own and am now very smug as hubby was shell shocked I had done it lol and moved it, Oooh I quiet enjoyed it lol!!!

Got major shakes and realised I have only had 1 product and 1ltr of water so far, I have been making a bathroom tallboy cabinet and it took me 3 hours lol was doing it all on my own and am now very smug as hubby was shell shocked I had done it lol and moved it, Oooh I quiet enjoyed it lol!!!

Het hunni, how are you? How u getting on this week?
When is your next weigh in...? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Het hunni, how are you? How u getting on this week?
When is your next weigh in...? Xxx

Heya hun all ok here just having 3rd product with loads of water as been slack on water today, next wi is Thursday and actually looking forward to it as been gd and hoping I get into those 15s period from Hell so will have to wait and see, how are u doing?

Wow! You're very handy! I put together my Ikea bookshelves and a pull-out bed - it took forever! Sounds like you're having a good day, despite the slow start on products and water! Here's to Thursday's weigh-in!

Back