aysha's battle

Yolande said:
Yes this is a good idea DO IT =) That was sooo sweet of your dad aaww bless him =D I have to say that since my 810 week i have been starving and seeing as i had to have two ss+ days this week has not helped cos i never felt hungry at all and now im starving but hoping it will pass soon so i can be back in my ss trance hee hee

U will do yolande u are doing brilliantly, I am finding ss a struggle I can't stop thinking about food even though I didn't have food on 810: my body is obviously missing the milk and extra calories!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Jelliebabe said:
Yes a Target! Wooooo

I will see what I can find :)

Aysha how many days have you been on SS? The worst bit is getting through the first several days. Stick with it and you'll feel better again. I know only too well SS is really tough and I have struggled to get back into the SnS version of SS which should in theory be a tad easier as it is either 3 SnS packs plus a protein meal or 4 SnS packs each day. Once you reach ketois heaven you'll be buzzing again. If it all gets to much speak to your CDC about doing SS+ as the losses don't seem to differ signficantlly from those on SS.

Here's for an easier day. X

Kira said:
Aysha how many days have you been on SS? The worst bit is getting through the first several days. Stick with it and you'll feel better again. I know only too well SS is really tough and I have struggled to get back into the SnS version of SS which should in theory be a tad easier as it is either 3 SnS packs plus a protein meal or 4 SnS packs each day. Once you reach ketois heaven you'll be buzzing again. If it all gets to much speak to your CDC about doing SS+ as the losses don't seem to differ signficantlly from those on SS.

Here's for an easier day. X

Last week was my first week and lost 3 1/2lb had a blip at the weekend so took myself out of ketosis but back on again Sunday and been 100% since then am back in mild ketosis according to the sticks! Am ok and not finding it too bad just need to plan my products better I think yesterday was my worst day but that was lack of planning! I feel fab so am deffo going to keep going the food thoughts will soon dissapear!

Ooh my gorgeous hubby just bought me some jean Paul gaultier hehe he never buys me anything :)

He never has done before so was very unexpected, I was with him when he bought it and kept thinking he was joking Untill he got the lady over lol bless him!

Ooooooh I am an aunty, my sister in law had a baby boy at 1am :) can't wait to meet him

Congratulations on being an Aunty
X

MrsC999 said:
Congratulations on being an Aunty
X

Thankyou am so excited just seen a pic and he is gorgeous

First time for me, its my hubbies brother and his wife so I said I feel like a fake aunty but don't care, my son is so excited to have a cousin

Grrr hate families sometimes, supposed to be a happy day and everyone is arguing and getting involved in family politics, give up, feel sorry for the poor kid!

Last edited:
Congrats on becomming an aunty =D I do feel your pain on the family matters my sis had a baby last weekend and there is lots of drama and stuff all thanks to her hubby none of us really get on with him so what should be a joyfull occasion is now not anymore ggrrrrr.
You have your wi tomoz dont ja??

Yolande said:
Congrats on becomming an aunty =D I do feel your pain on the family matters my sis had a baby last weekend and there is lots of drama and stuff all thanks to her hubby none of us really get on with him so what should be a joyfull occasion is now not anymore ggrrrrr.
You have your wi tomoz dont ja??

Wow that sound so like my lot, he is hubbies brother so have to get on, but still I would rather not have anything to do with him! Just met him for the first time and he is gorgeous! Going all broody! Hurry up last 4 stone I want one now! Yh wi at 9.30 am eeek fingers crossed or me!

hee hee its not enough to make me broody just yet =) Best of luck for your wi you have done fab all week so i hope it shows on the scales x

Yolande said:
hee hee its not enough to make me broody just yet =) Best of luck for your wi you have done fab all week so i hope it shows on the scales x

Thankyou xx

Wow you've been having an intense couple of days - struggling with ss, getting wonderful gifts from dad and hubby, becoming an aunty! Hope ss is becoming easier for you. I'm sure you will see positive results at tomorrow's wi! Good luck!!! :)

tizzy51 said:
Wow you've been having an intense couple of days - struggling with ss, getting wonderful gifts from dad and hubby, becoming an aunty! Hope ss is becoming easier for you. I'm sure you will see positive results at tomorrow's wi! Good luck!!! :)

Will be glad when this week is over tizzy! How are u how was Scotland?

Back