aysha's battle

Hey yolande! All ok here just been mega busy getting little one ready for going back to school, had an emotional few days as my friend who's dad passed away is a mess understandably so been with her a lot, saw her mum today as well which was shocking such a teary day, but hey Ho life Sux sometimes!!!
Loads of compliments about my weight loss which is making me even more eager to carry on and actually been finding it pretty easy, being busy helps but don't find myself thinking about food anymore! Wi not till Saturday this week but that's fine its early which is what I prefer! Meeting up with a friend tomorrow as its her birthday so off shopping and for a coffee as she knows I am on cd so will save my bar till lunch and have with a green tea and have a shake in the morning! Getting my hair cut too which is a treat lol as its shuvved in a scarf all the time so gets neglected haha!
Hope u ok hunni will pop over to ya diary in a bit!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ah cant even imagine how emotional it must be =( Glad you are ok was just wondering cos you aint been on for a couple days but i should have known that you were busy cos you always are LOL =D Good on ja for the compliments must feel awesome and happy you are finding it easy its strange how food just gets pushed to the back of your mind but being busy does help. I am also going to get my hair cut and coloured as a treat i never pamper myself like that so i think i deserve it now and i wana have a new hair do to go with the new body hee hee My wi also got moved from monday till tomoz.
Hope ja have a nice day tomoz and glad to hear you are well concidering all the heart ache x

Haha I know I don't do sitting still, I used to but not any more! Looking forward to a chilled day tomorrow and a good old chinwag! I am getting about 4 inches cut off mine, its long and boring at the mo, only show it off at home or when at friends houses but still want to feel fab when I don't have the scarf on! Might do a bit of clothes shopping for myself too! Oooooh and guess what I fitted into an old coat of mine today and its a size 18 I know I am not an 18 yet but I can wear it and it fits and does up just a bit tight on the tummy but I don't care hahahaha everyone at school commented how fab I looked! Deffo have a restyle hun u deserve it its great to treat ourselves sometimes! I am also booking another facial, I had one but wasn't very gd and got recommended to a place so am booking it up tomorrow! 60 minutes of bliss ahhhh can't wait!

Jelliebabe said:
Sorry you've had a sad day! Keep on with the good work and have fun shopping tomorrow! X

Thankyou hunni how are you? Can't wait for shopping just hope she is still up for it!

Jelliebabe said:
Wowie an 18 hun! That's brill! :)

I know I am not there yet as most of my clothes still a 22 but felt fab to be wearing it haha I hate doing coats up so didn't matter if it was right only tried it on to see how close I was to being able to wear it, thought my shoulders of arms would be too tight but they were fine!

Different shops I suppose are different sizes that's why I buy all my trousers from the same shop lol

Sounds like you're doing well, despite the emotional challenges (sorry to hear about those). Congrats on the size 18 coat! I'm so pleased you're getting compliments, you have sooo earned them! :)

tizzy51 said:
Sounds like you're doing well, despite the emotional challenges (sorry to hear about those). Congrats on the size 18 coat! I'm so pleased you're getting compliments, you have sooo earned them! :)

Thankyou hun, we are all doing fab!

Sounds like you're doing well mashaallah x

katiebaby said:
Sounds like you're doing well mashaallah x

Thanx sis am getting there!

Well shopping was a no go, had hair done but not as relaxing as I thought, her son was in a bad mood and would not stop crying, her hubby was supposed to take him out to give us a girly day on her birthday but he ended up at work! Saved me some money I suppose and at least I have some for shopping Tuesday! Am starving today and tempted to have last shake but will try to wait will just glug some more water and have a green tea!!!

My dad bless him has just given me some money to go shopping with to treat myself as he is so proud of me! Ahhhh bless him nearly cried!

Just had last shake and I needed it, had bar early at 12 as had first shake early due to going out and regretted it was starving had my dad round for dinner and made in pasta bake which I so wanted to pick at but didn't, had to wait for him to go before I had shake as he doesn't know I am on cd had a few dizzy spells as so hungry, all ok now and chilling with a green tea!

ayshaahmad said:
My dad bless him has just given me some money to go shopping with to treat myself as he is so proud of me! Ahhhh bless him nearly cried!

Awwwww how cute - make sure you buy something completely fun with it! You so deserve it!

I was thinking clothes but then won't be in them long I hope, so might buy a fab outfit a few sizes smaller to work my way into!

I was thinking clothes but then won't be in them long I hope, so might buy a fab outfit a few sizes smaller to work my way into!

Yes this is a good idea DO IT =) That was sooo sweet of your dad aaww bless him =D I have to say that since my 810 week i have been starving and seeing as i had to have two ss+ days this week has not helped cos i never felt hungry at all and now im starving but hoping it will pass soon so i can be back in my ss trance hee hee

Back