Aza Say's Hello =)

aza, when you're hungry drink plenty of water, helps curb the hunger pangs son.

aza, when you're hungry drink plenty of water, helps curb the hunger pangs son.
LOOL,Trust me i tried it,i had 3x2 2litres bottles of water,Im A Lazy bum and the bottles are on the floor beside me still :D,I am going to refill them for tonight,Thanks for the advice pal x]

LOL, 6L might be overdoing it a little. ;)

Update day tomorow o.0 yikes XD
wonder how i did x],Cant wait to post up havn't spoke to you all for a week :cry:missed you all,Hows your weight loss Gem?,and how are you doing jim mate x]:)

Hello son, I wondered where you were. I'm fine, weathers crap though.

update /1st/may/09

Same here mate,Guess we can call it good old british weather lol

*Update* 199.8lbs
LOOL :eek::D:D:D
Finally,Under 200 feels great LOL!

I'm off to Twickenham with my Son tomorrow for the annual Army V Navy game, I hope it's nice for that Aza.

I'm off to Twickenham with my Son tomorrow for the annual Army V Navy game, I hope it's nice for that Aza.
LOOL,wow that sound's very interestingo.0,IHope the best of weather for you andyour son mate:D,I also hopeyou have great fun.

Same here mate,Guess we can call it good old british weather lol

*Update* 199.8lbs
LOOL :eek::D:D:D
Finally,Under 200 feels great LOL!

heya, told you youd get to your goal.lol
Well done!!! :happy096::happy096:
Well, Im now around 199lbs, so I have lost 4kg, but I wanted 5kg. But its close enough :) (well, I have been a bit lazy the last few days.ooops)

You are doing so great!keep goin :)

Hope you have a very enjoyable day with your son, tomorrow, Jim!!:):)

Well, it'll be a boozy one Gem ;)

Thanks.

heya, told you youd get to your goal.lol
Well done!!! :happy096::happy096:
Well, Im now around 199lbs, so I have lost 4kg, but I wanted 5kg. But its close enough :) (well, I have been a bit lazy the last few days.ooops)

You are doing so great!keep goin :)

Thanks for the reply, =) your doing great aswell congrats on 199 =) keep up this excellent work xD

*(20+ pounds from goal)Picture Taken Today,Wish I Could find an old one,but this is me today =),Can't wait till im done in july*
IMG0262A.jpg

Looking good son! LOL,

I'm off to post my twickers photos on the success thread.

Looking good son! LOL,

I'm off to post my twickers photos on the success thread.
Wh00ps very sorry:cry:,I Didn't notice your reply luckly i seen yourphoto anyways and commented lol,great job and thanks for your support mate,I willpost updates once a week now tomorrow is 7th =first new update hehe;)

ohh and when my brother came,*he's 5'11ft* I'm about 2-3inchs taller lol,So my mother had drastically underestimated my height,She no thinks im 6'1 -6'2 but i'll just say 6'0 lol

Let's hope it's a good loss then son. :)

Let's hope it's a good loss then son. :)

Thanks for the reply jim =],and great work on adding your pictures to your signature again it looks amazing,Sorry for any mistakes on my last post my "w"seem's to be faulty,Ill post tomorrow morning what i have reached this week i doubt its alot due to stressful week,but a loss none the less ;) keep me updated on your life jim :p

Not much going on here at the moment son, just work. I'm looking forward to the weekend though. :)

Not much going on here at the moment son, just work. I'm looking forward to the weekend though. :)
What happens during your weekend then mate ?

Back