Aza Say's Hello =)

may 31st,Illpost my weight then,To start june's challenge to lose 10 lbs +

You're doing OK son, well done. How have you been, doing anything exciting?

You're doing OK son, well done. How have you been, doing anything exciting?
Hey,And yes,My brother came backforthe weekend and we allwent to chesire oaks(huge shoppingcentre),Was a blast=] lots of nice cloths,i got myself £85 Sunglasses and some tops and jackets xD <3loved it,Howabout your jim?

hey aza, was just passing by...you are doing so well, there!!!Take it easy... you'll be at your goal in no time!!! You must be so happy and proud!!!
Have come back to london, to continue writing on my thesis...ooh.. the food here...there is too much around...was struggling a bit there, but i think I am back on track now. But nevertheless, I feel my weight loss will be slowing down, but I am quite happy with the way things are now.
So anyway, good luck there!!! :)

hey aza, was just passing by...you are doing so well, there!!!Take it easy... you'll be at your goal in no time!!! You must be so happy and proud!!!
Have come back to london, to continue writing on my thesis...ooh.. the food here...there is too much around...was struggling a bit there, but i think I am back on track now. But nevertheless, I feel my weight loss will be slowing down, but I am quite happy with the way things are now.
So anyway, good luck there!!! :)

Heya ,Good to see your doing ok,and yes o.o tempting foods pop up everywhere lol,just stay strong =],your doing great ,thanks for the comment =] and keep going strong ill try todo the same:cool:

I've had a couple of good weekends Aza, last weekend we went to Tamworth Castle, that was fun, I posted a few photo's, and this weekend was mainly lying around in the Sun and then we had the Great Midlands Fun Run yesterday, My Son and Son in Law ran in that. I just watched. :D

I've had a couple of good weekends Aza, last weekend we went to Tamworth Castle, that was fun, I posted a few photo's, and this weekend was mainly lying around in the Sun and then we had the Great Midlands Fun Run yesterday, My Son and Son in Law ran in that. I just watched. :D

LooL gosh jim,I dont blame you,In This heat the last thing id do would be run =X,its hard staying alive :D,My internet has been off for 2 days so i havnt been able to post my weight:(,id do it now but i dont think an accurate rating would take place if i weighed myself during the afternoon,So ill weigh myself first thing in the morning;),I Had july as my goal because i was going on a holiday to meet some of my friends:D,But ive decided to put the trip off until ive toned up a little and lost a bit more:p

Morning son, you have lost 60lbs so far, that must be really noticeable. Well done!.

Morning son, you have lost 60lbs so far, that must be really noticeable. Well done!.
It Sure is,I Actually found pictures of wheni was 252lbs mybrother has them ,hes going to give me them later :D,
*Update*
183Lbs

For this month i think illjust try for 176ish lol,Its Getting Really Really hard dropping the lbs so i doubt i could lose more than 8lbs a month now:eek:

It does get harder the less you have to lose aza, just stick to it and NEVER EVER go back to your old way of eating son.

Trust me jim,im never going backto then.I Hated every moment back then,Theres no way im going to relive it.

Good for you aza.

Good for you aza.
Hey jim,little thought i got
Your perfect at your size,and i can tell by your pics your a totally different person:D,But going at everything on my own kinda sucks,Do You wanna try lose another 10 pound as a challenge whilst i lose 10 aswell ?,You dont have to as you look pretty awesome atm:D,i just thought of it because atm where the same weight i think:rolleyes:

That's a good idea G.E

No Aza if I lose anymore my wife will go mad, she thinks I'm too skinny and starting to look scrawny son. sigh, but you have to love them don't you. :)

That's a good idea G.E

No Aza if I lose anymore my wife will go mad, she thinks I'm too skinny and starting to look scrawny son. sigh, but you have to love them don't you. :)

Lool,she only cares Jim;),Thanks for making me think being married is like having another parent:cry:lool,Youlook fine atm jim so noworries :DI'll post my updates each week of eachmonth

In my case aza, being married is like having a nagging parent. ;)

LOL

In my case aza, being married is like having a nagging parent. ;)

LOL
LOOL im waiting till 30ish before marriage then:D

Oh yes Son, make sure you have fun before you get married. LOL

'cos she won't let you after. :D

Back