500g lean mince
1 garlic clove
1 tsp chopped thyme
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 egg
Black pepper
Dash tabasco

Choose your own bun for around 4 or 5 extra pp for these if you like...

Whizz bread in blender to make crumbs (or just use your hands)

Place all remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl and, adding the breadcrumbs, mic with your hands so it all comes together. Make into 6 patties.

Heat oil or frylight in a pan & cook patties for 3-5 mins on each side.

Serve on buns or however you like. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Last edited:
Chicken fried rice - 10pp
1 serving

Half a chicken breast - 2pp
62.5g boil in bag long grain rice - 6pp
1 egg -2pp
Soya sauce
Black pepper & sea salt to taste

Put the bag of rice on to boil.

Chop chicken into small pieces and season. Put in hot wok or pan and fry using frylight (I use two sprays) or use oil and add pp for it.

When chicken is cooked, crack the egg into the pan with it and scramble using a fork until its cooked and mixed in with chicken.

When rice is cooked, put into the pan with the chicken and egg and cook together for a minute; add salt and soya sauce to taste.

Last edited:
nom, nom. nom!

I have more "easy" recipes, I just got lazy but will put em up eventually lol!

Please do post more recipes hun, I am getting into a bit of a food rut, eating the same things all of the time.

Yumm!! These sound delish!! Really helpful that you put the points!! Might try the chicken tomorrow night!! X

Chicken chow mein - 8pp

Half a chicken breast
125g sharwoods noodles (or 150g straight to wok amoy noodles)
Soya sauce
Mixed veg (whatever you fancy)

Okay so this is my easy quick dinner, takes about 3-5 mins to make.

Add a spray of frylight to a wok or pan. Cut the chicken in small slices/bits and add to hot pan.

Put the noodles on to cook (if you don't have straight to wok).

Cook the chicken bits for 3 mins or so. Add whatever veg to the stirfry that you like... Broccoli, peppers, spring onion... Whatever you fancy (chopped into slices).

Cook for another minute or so. Drain noodles and add to the pan. Stir everything around and add in the soya sauce (about 1-2 tblsp). Serve and eat immediately ;)

Sometimes I'll season the chicken with some spices if I want to give it a kick. You could also add a crushed clove of garlic to the pan if you fancy. Add another pp if you want to use oil in the pan (yum).
X

Last edited:
azwethinkweiz said:
Chicken chow mein - 8pp

Half a chicken breast
125g sharwoods noodles (or 150g straight to wok amoy noodles)
Soya sauce
Mixed veg (whatever you fancy)

Okay so this is my easy quick dinner, takes about 3-5 mins to make.

Add a spray of frylight to a wok or pan. Cut the chicken in small slices/bits and add to hot pan.

Put the noodles on to cook (if you don't have straight to wok).

Cook the chicken bits for 3 mins or so. Add whatever veg to the stirfry that you like... Broccoli, peppers, spring onion... Whatever you fancy (chopped into slices).

Cook for another minute or so. Drain noodles and add to the pan. Stir everything around and add in the soya sauce (about 1-2 tblsp). Serve and eat immediately ;)

Sometimes I'll season the chicken with some spices if I want to give it a kick. You could also add a crushed clove of garlic to the pan if you fancy. Add another pp if you want to use oil in the pan (yum).
X

Just made a note of all these. Thanks!

Broccoli Soup (serves 2) - 0pp
Frylight
1 garlic clove
250ml chicken or veg stock
200g broccoli florets
salt and pepper

Sauté garlic in a pan for 1 -2 mins.
Pour in chicken/veg stock and add broccoli florets.
Bring to the boil & then leave to simmer for 10-12 mins until broccoli is tender.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and then use a liquidizer to make the soup smooth.
Ladle into bowls (and add a dollop of WW cream or creme fraiche for 1 pp to make it extra nice ;) )

Classic burger - 5pp
Serves 6

1 slice brown bread
500g lean mince
1 garlic clove
1 tsp chopped thyme
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 egg
Black pepper
Dash tabasco

Choose your own bun for around 4 or 5 extra pp for these if you like...

Whizz bread in blender to make crumbs (or just use your hands)

Place all remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl and, adding the breadcrumbs, mic with your hands so it all comes together. Make into 6 patties.

Heat oil or frylight in a pan & cook patties for 3-5 mins on each side.

Serve on buns or however you like. :)

mmmm

Hahaha, do you not like the taste of broccoli? :p
No, I dont think it tastes strongly of broccoli... its quite nice and I dont even like veggies ;) x

Hahaha, do you not like the taste of broccoli? :p
No, I dont think it tastes strongly of broccoli... its quite nice and I dont even like veggies ;) x
I do.. But am not sure about it in soup.. Sure will try it n see.. no major loss if I dont..
Is it cheating if I buy a bag of frozen brocolli??? :D

Back