*B* Football

Well if England play like they did last night we won't have to put up with it for long :p

Yeah but I also support the Netherlands and yesterday they won 2-0 against the Danes, so I've got all the bases covered :)

My wife loves the world cup, it gives her time to go out with her friends (who don't follow football). Most of the time I'm home so we don't need a baby sitter :), so ladies check the football times and go out or kick the guys out and tell them to go down the pub and invite some friends over ;)

Nobody in my house likes it so it's not been too bad here... But having said that, we tend to have Cartoonito on for the kids, fireman sam, and strawberry shortcake.... I don't know which is worse LOL:8855:

...... so ladies check the football times and go out or kick the guys out and tell them to go down the pub and invite some friends over ;)

Well I've got my weekend planned, this evening England and tomorrow afternoon The Netherlands :)
So what plans do you all have for the weekend?

When I first read this letter in the Times, I was slightly puzzled, and had to read it again - then I realised what he meant and fell about laughing. (I got some funny looks, because I was in the public library at the time!)

Sir, Although not announced in the Queen’s Speech, the recent law requiring motorists with indifferent road skills and/or poor attention span to display white-and-red warning flags on their vehicles seems to have been almost a complete success.

:8855::8855::8855:

When I first read this letter in the Times, I was slightly puzzled, and had to read it again - then I realised what he meant and fell about laughing. (I got some funny looks, because I was in the public library at the time!)

Sir, Although not announced in the Queen’s Speech, the recent law requiring motorists with indifferent road skills and/or poor attention span to display white-and-red warning flags on their vehicles seems to have been almost a complete success.

:8855::8855::8855:

I've heard something along the same lines, although it was quite rude and consequently NOT in the Times :p

Ah by the way, I'm ambivalent towards the football. I will watch England, if there's nothing else on but to be honest, I was bored by the first game.

That said, I do not wish them to be knocked out and I do hope they do well. Same goes for Andy Murray next week.

My Dad text me that one ^^^^ but it was the smutty version. :eek:

I love the footie, I have my england flag flying and my fridge full. I'm saving my syns for several large g&t's later.

I like the rugby too but I don't get all the rules, so I concentrate on the legs instead. :D

Well I had a great day today watching the Netherlands beat Brazil, I'm normally at work on a friday but my wife and I had switched our days off (as she had something she had to attend).
Being honest I had thought that Brazil would be the overall winners :eek:
Roll on Tuesday:party0011::party0011::party0011:

:party0011: Hup Holland Hup :party0011:

I hate football !!!!!!

But what a final that will be for us.

obviously I want Spain to win, but we have a Dutch daughter ( adopted when she was 40 lol , another story !!) and almost all our friends here who are not Spanish are Dutch.

I will not be watching but will be wishing both teams all the best...........

spnl_flag.jpg

great pic thanks :) may the best team win :party0011::party0011:

An even greater problem for our "daughter" Astrid, she is married to a Spaniard who is so typical of the macho Latin male. Spain is best in everything as far as he is concerned. It almost makes me want Holland to win.........I did work for KLM after all.

What a wicked lady I am.............. wicked is such good fun.

An even greater problem for our "daughter" Astrid, she is married to a Spaniard who is so typical of the macho Latin male. Spain is best in everything as far as he is concerned. It almost makes me want Holland to win.........I did work for KLM after all.

What a wicked lady I am.............. wicked is such good fun.

I'm sure Astrid has an orange scarf or hat you can borrow,it would be so much fun, just to wind him up ;)

like all macho's he winds up so easily.

Unfortunately she lives a 10 hour drive from us. I will just have to put an orange outfit on, brandish a Dutch flag and send him the photo.............

Back