B******S!?!?!?

Kimmie32

Well I have just been on the scales after having about a month off the diet and have put on 7lb! So that teaches me really. :cry:
So today I start again more positive and knowing that it can work and it can be done by me without too much pain!
So my fellow dieters I start again as of today and there is 9 weeks until my holiday and I am not going to look like a beached whale in Cornwall this year.

Story so far....
Started SW on 13th January and up to week 12 had lost 1 stone and 4lb. Then money got tight and I stopped going to class. Thinking its ok I can do this on my own. Well i sts and gained and lost for another 7 weeks and just gave up. This morning I went on the wii fit and to my horror I have put on 7lb so I have no longer lost a stone and 4 lb but just 10lb! **** I thought this morning so here goes........
I will write up a diary every day and please feel free to add stuff to it. I am going home tonight to measure myself and also take a pic in my swimsuit to see the difference in 9 weeks. I would dearly love to lose a stone and 3lb to get me to 13 stone 13lb. All the 13's.... I plan to do at least 15-30 mins a day on the wii fit plus.
So here goes and PMA!!!!
:wave_cry::553::girlpower::booboo::character00180::wee:

Well done for jumping on the scales and starting 'afresh' - just an idea but why not see the plan as a lifestyle choice as opposed to a 'diet' that way any slip up may not result in a complete fall off the wagon, but instead a 'well that's happens, it's life, I'm not going to let it affect my long term plan' - just an idea! I certainly don't view SW as a 'diet' (Dare I Eat That) - hate the word! x

Oh well you sound really motivated - GOOD LUCK!!!

I am the same as DD, I don't see that I am on a diet at all, it is for me a lifestyle plan, compleatly changed my eating habbits. Otherwise, if it was a diet & I get to where I want to be, i'd be back eating the wrong foods & piling weight back on, so its just a way of life now :)

Well done Kimmie32 for being so honest and sharing with us.
As the other two have said - wise words - think of this as a plan for life.
I've just started mainaining and I know that it has to be for life. Think about how much better you feel when eating on the plan and how rubbish you can feel when eating processed foods all day.

You can do it and we're all here to support you. x

good luck hun you sound well determined with your fresh start ...we know you can do it

Back