Babmumma's diary

I used to use a hand blender u can get for a Fiver in Tesco but last week bought myself a blender, much quicker and comes out frothy!! Love the strawberry!!!!

Thank you.

Will get my blender out!

Tried the chicken and mushroom soup. Was fabulous!! :)

I can't stand the soups, think its the smell!!!

I cheated again!! :(

Pls help me get in the right frame!!

emmadaze said:
Me too so hard I am
Ok till I cook kids tea then I fall! :(

What did u eat?!

It's TOTM now. :( That means I probs won't see a major difference in scales this week when I go to see CDC on Friday!!

However I'm hoping that means when I go next week it'll be humongous!!!

Just had the veggie soup to warm me up. Very nice!! :)

I'm liking the soups more than the shakes.

Been thinking of a treat for when I reach the 1 stone lost Mark! Any ideas?

Xx

End of day 4 and feeling great!! :D

Glad u are feeling a lot more positive today xx

Day 5!! :)

Totally veered off course today but thing is I'm not worried. I know it's only a setback which I can spring back from!! :)

Weigh in tomorrow!!!

Yay!! Lost 4lbs! Considering it's my TOTM and the fact that I veered off course during the week, I'm ecstatic!!
CDC also said she could see my face was less round. I was thinking that too but didn't know if it was wishful thinking!!! :p

Well done that's great!!! Keep it up x

Went out last night and had a fabulous time with lots of food and even more alcohol!!

Back on cd today though!! :)

Fallen off the band wagon quite spectacularly this weekend. I know now though that I can restart this and do well so that's what I'm going to do!!

Happy thoughts!

How did u do today?

My son was wheezing all last night. Also got some sad news about my Cous in Canada. So I couldn't go to work today and just ate all the chocolate in the house!!! Feel gross right now though. :s

Back