Baby belly

Lollipop

Hi everyone, I am new on here.

I had a beautiful baby boy just over 9 weeks ago. Made up with everything, feeling really happy until i saw pics of myself not long after having him!! :cry:

While I was pregnant, it was my excuse to eat everything in site! I gained almost 3 stone and really want to get it off.

I have been using the weight watchers diet at home but not going to the meetings. I have been 'good' for about 3 weeks and am getting weighed on Friday. But the 'saggy' belly doesn't seem to be going down!!

Any help anybody? PLEASE!

Lol x

Hi everyone, I am new on here.

I had a beautiful baby boy just over 9 weeks ago. Made up with everything, feeling really happy until i saw pics of myself not long after having him!! :cry:

While I was pregnant, it was my excuse to eat everything in site! I gained almost 3 stone and really want to get it off.

I have been using the weight watchers diet at home but not going to the meetings. I have been 'good' for about 3 weeks and am getting weighed on Friday. But the 'saggy' belly doesn't seem to be going down!!

Any help anybody? PLEASE!

Lol x

Hiya Lol,

Firstly, welcome! And congratulations on your little boy! You do sound made up :).

Secondly, It's only been 9 weeks chick, give it time and it will start to disappear.

Me on the other hand, have a belly and its not from a baby! Hehe.

Good luck and dont be too hard on yourself xx

oh congrats on the new baby and well done for deciding u want to loose the weight so quick it took me a year and half after having mine to actually do something about it!!

also it is going to take time...it didnt go on in 3 weeks so it def wont come off!! (not trying to be harsh but something ive had to except to!!) ive recently started doing situps...and feel they help i can feel the difference although i def still have a belly!!(another 3stone to loose) also start measuring urself and re measure once a week or month and ull see the inches coming off (i lost 7.5inc last month) but be patient!! keep up the good work hunni xx

Thanks to everyone, I am really made up!

And thanks for the advice catznolan i think i wil have to start doin some sort of situps or somethin just to tone it up a bit! I just expected it to fall off which was stupid of me, and when it didnt i was like :eek: :sigh: !

Lol x

Hey sis,

You are doing really well already that's why we call you Mrs Weightwatcher!! Good luck at weigh in i might cum with ya lol xx

Hey and welcome. Now's definitely the time to get that baby weight off - my baby's 21 and I've still got a belly :)

Seriously though, take it a bit easy on yourself and don't try to overdo it - you can lose half a stone a month on ww so you'll be skinny and gorgeous (instead of just gorgeous) well before his first birthday x

Hi and thankyou for makin me feel welcome :). I hope I am, so I can be a yummy mummy haha.

I got weighed today for the first time in a couple of weeks and I've lost 6 pound, 10 pound in total now! I am so chuffed :D.

Another 2 stone to get off now!

How is everyone else doin?

x x x

awh congrats hunni xxx ull soon be a yummy mummy xx

Hey Lollipop! .. sounds like your doing a great job! ... congrats on your lil baby hun! .. it certainly takes a while to rid of the baby belly! ... but keep at it your doing great :) xxx

Don't be so harsh on yourself - it's only been a couple of months since you had your baby.

Eat sensibly and go for walks with the baby - you'll do really well.

Thanks to everyone congratulatin me!

I had a bit of a bad day on friday, had a kebab and chips for tea n consumed a lot more alcohol than I was planin!

Back on it now tho, so fingers crossed I will lose this week

terrible what alcohol does aint it ha what day do u weigh in?

You are jokin arent ya kel, I couldnt walk yesterday after bein on it!!

Yes it is! I always try and account for the amount I will drink but always drink more!

Normally a thursday but think im guna leave it until friday cos i get me a level results on thursday :eek:

Back