Baby Cakes

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Well Ive had many posts/topics here before but finally I have decided to open a topic and use it.

As most of you know I am 28 and over the past couple of years I have gone from 8 stone to 12 stone something. 2012 is going to be the year 12 stone something gets back to 8/9 stone. My gain has mainly been due to binges and lack of exercise - so my plan is simple - healthy eating and exercise.

I have been thinking alot about this over the past couple of weeks and really dont think there is any other way to get to goal and continue going - I know the results arent going to be as fast as low carb or a vlcd but I will get there at my own pace.

I am breaking my goal into stone chunks. 12, 11, 10, 9 (and 8 if I decide to go that low). For each the reward will be greater.

I am off into town later today to get some prices for my husband and I's holiday in May and also to get myself a kindle - its been a long time in the coming - so I hope they will both give me insentive and assistance along the way.

Feel free to comment as I need all the friends/advice I can get

;):):eek:

Well the holidays were so cheap we ended up making a booking. A week in Prague the first week of June. 22 Weeks from Monday.

Monday I weighed in at 174lbs - today I am 169lbs. I am aiming for a loss of 2 stone in those 22 weeks, if not more!

well done on such a quick weight loss. ill be joining you on on this part of the forum so hope to see you along the way

:) h

Things have slowed now. I am still 169lbs. I have done exercise the last three nights for an hour. I do the Nadia Swahla DVD - well an hour of it.

Food as follows:

Monday - Bran Flakes, apple, cereal bar, chicken and brocolli
Tuesday - Bran Flakes, apple, cereal bar, chicken soup
Wednesday - Bran Flakes, apple, cereal bar, vegetable soup

Hoping the losses continue.

Yesterdays food was:

Bran Flakes, Apple, Muller Light, Cereal Bar, Chicken Kebab with no sauce and several mini quality streets. I exercised with the DVD for an hour

Today I am down to 167lbs.

New mini goal has to be healthy weight range - 154lbs. Bring it on!

Back