Baby weight be gone!

Welshmum

Unfortunately this baby weight is from my first born. He's almost 4, and I'm still not back at my pre pregnancy weight. I had my second baby towards the end of last year and somehow I have lost all my baby weight from him (and more!).

I rejoined slimming world on the 1st February. After initially weighing on a Wednesday, I've switched to a Thursday group.

Last night at group I lost 2lbs. It brings my weight loss now to 16.5lbs. I'm so happy with that in 6 weeks. My current weight is exactly 12 stone. I haven't decided what I'd like my final target to be yet, but I have initially said I'd like to lose 2 stones. 11 1/2lbs left to get there.

I'm going to use diary to note my highs and lows, and for somewhere to write down everything I eat. Good days and bad. I'm following the plan around 80%. I don't count syns on Saturday, and am more aware but still relaxed on a Sunday. The rest of the time I am 100%. As my weight loss increases, I may not get away with my weekend's off, and will re-evaluate, but at the moment they are keeping me sane and helping me be 100% otherwise.

So far, I have lost every single week. My best loss was 4.5lbs, the lowest loss was 1lb.

Onwards and downwards!

Today is one of the most challenging yet. I think it's because I'm super tired. I'm so hungry! Thankfully I cooked a couple of huge chicken breasts yesterday so have been nibbling on chicken! I know it's not speed, but it has to be better than junk!

Today's meal plan:
B: poached eggs on wholemeal toast (heb)
L: chicken salad
D: golden rice, pickles, chicken, ham (basically nibbly food). Hubby and eldest son are having chippy, so I'm feeling very angelic.
S: 1 x hi fi (3), a mini magnum (9).

Total syns: 12

My main sw problem is not eating enough speed food. That and not drinking enough water.

Tomorrow is a planned off plan day, and we're having a girls day out (food and alcohol, starting at midday).

Last edited:
Just noticed that I didn't eat my hea yesterday.

Today, I'm going out for food and drinks. We're starting at lunchtime. I'll be totally over my syns by the end of the day, but going to enjoy it.

For breakfast I'm not sure yet what to have. The eggs finished yesterday. I may have a sausage sarnie using the m&s 0.5 syn sausage. Or, a bacon one. Or I might have just toast, or cereal, or fruit. Decisions, decisions!

I picked up some picky free food in the supermarket yesterday. Thought it may help me to make better choices when I'm back home later and with tomorrow's sore head!

Back